9."Care"

Ji Young slowly opens her eyes.

Her vision is blur and her orbs feel dry after all crying. She blinks a few times for her vision to adjust.

She's in a moving car. Her car.

She takes a look outside, it's still night but everything is so dark. She can't really tell where she is.

She sits up and turns her head. That's when she notices Chanyeol in the driver's seat.

She opens her mouth to ask him about what's going on, but she immidiately remembers everything.

He then notices her being awake "Oh, you're up. How are you feeling?"

"Dizzy" she mumbles, ruffling her hair and this makes him chuckle.

He looks at her once before focusing on the road again "Don't worry, were almost there"

"Where are we going? Where are we right now?" Ji Young asks and takes an other look outside. She rubs her eyes to see clearer, but she still doesn't recognize this neighborhood.

"Just wait a little longer and you'll see" he says and takes the first turn.

[...]

They finally arrive outside a grey building. Chanyeol pulls off at the entrance and unfastenes his seatbelt.

He opens his door but before he could get out Ji Young grabs his jacket's sleeve to stop him "Wait where are we?"

He gets back inside "That's the apartment that I own" he explains and points outside her window.

"Apartment? Don't you live in a dorm with the your members?"

"I do. But each of us has a personal house for when we want some time alone" he states.

Ji Young starts to understand now, but she still doesn't know what is she doing here "And why are we here?"

Chanyeol sighs, bringing a hand up to scratch the back of his neck "You were asleep and I didn't want to wake you up. Since I don't know where you live I brought you here"

Ji Young stares at him, her eyes open wide "What? You want me to stay here?"

He nods and a smirk appears on his face "Kaja"(let's go) he leaves the car.

Ji Young doesn't make a single move. She's still trying to process everything in her head.

Chanyeol opens her door "Aren't you coming?"

"No I'm going to my place" she directly answers and closes her door.

Chanyeol stares her through the window. He opens the door again "Why not?"

She lifts her head "Because I can't stay at a stranger's house" she closes the door once again and crosses her arms on her stomach, determined to stay in the car.

His jaw drops. 'How can she be so stubborn?'

"I said get out" he opens the door and she pulls it closed again.

His patience is starting to run out so he decides to try a more effective way.

He opens the door and holds it tightly "You'll either come out the easy or the hard way"

She shakes her head in denial and looks away. His eyes roll away in annoyance 'She'll bring no good to me'

"I warned you" that's all he says and before she realizes what's happening, he wraps his arms around her small figure and lifts her up bride-style.