22."Date?"

Chanyeol arrives to the car to find Ji Young waiting for him.

She notices him and turns her face away, embarrassed 'He's coming. Ah, that moment with Hyung Sik was so embarrassing'

Chanyeol now stands right in front of her "Let's go" and before Ji Young could make an other step he speaks again "Oh, and I'm driving"

She lifts her eyes to him "Oh God...seriously why are you like this?"

His brows furrow as she crosses her arms and shakes her head before speaking again "You did the same thing last time too. Don't you feel tired?"

Chanyeol chuckles "Hey. I'll do whatever I want and you're not going to stop me"

Ji Young rolls her eyes away and sighs in defeat "You really act like a child"

"Then what does this make you? Eomma?" (Mom?) He smirks.

A laugh escapes her mouth but she quickly cuts it off. She clears her throat and looks away 'Why did I laugh at such a lame joke? Gosh'

Chanyeol grins, making his cute dimple appear "Now move"

"You got it bosd" she steps aside and he enters the driver's seat.

[...]

The whole time Chanyeol keeps peeking at Ji Young.

'Did she like Hyung Sik?' He looks at the road again and sighs.

Ji Young of course took notice of his continuous stares and she can easily understand that something's bothering him "Just say it"

Chanyeol takes a quick look at her and looks back at the road "What do you mean?"

"There's something bothering you. I can see that" she keeps her eyes on him.

Chanyeol feels embarrassed for getting caught "Well, I have something to ask"

She nods for him to go on and he gulps before hesitantly asking "Did you like him? Hyung Sik?"

Ji Young winces "Huh? No"

"Save it Ji Young. I saw you staring" he scoffs, taking a turn to the left.

Her mouth falls open and she lifts her hands "He was half naked, how could I not stare?"

He lets out a humorless chuckle "Yeah, right"

After a short time of silence he speaks again "Serioulsy though, you like him?"

'What's his problem?' Ji Young lifts her shoulders "Well, he does have a great body"

Chanyeol narrows his eyes and tightens his grab on the wheel "Ya! I have a pretty good body too"

"No no, it's not the same" she shakes her head.

'Ouch' Chanyeol suddenly feels offended. He focuses his gaze on the road, his lips pressed into a thin line.

"But," Ji Young continues "even though he is handsome and fit he's not my type"

Chanyeol peeks at her from the corner of his eyes. He turns his head a bit to hide the smile that's formed on his lips.

[...]

They're still in the car. The traffic today is huge and they move only every five minutes.

Ji Young keeps sighing, totally bored while Chanyeol continuously pops his head out of his window to check at the long line of cars ahead.

"Crap. We're not going home today" he gets back inside and removes his black cap to run his fingers through his hair, furiously.

Ji Young pouts and relaxes in her seat. They are both extremely bored.

"Ya, crazy arrogant"

Chanyeol turns to her and she meets his eyes "Do you realize that we spend most of our time inside this car?"

He leans back and crosses his arms "Or in the office"

She nods and pouts her lips like a small child "That's so boring"

Chanyeol observes her, she's playing with a her hair while looking down to her feet 'Cute'

That's when an idea hits his head "Ah, that's it!"

She lifts her eyes to him "Hm?"

He smiles brightly and snaps his fingers "Let's go out! Tonight"

Ji Young gets surprised by his sudden change of mood 'Why is he so excited?'

She keeps her gaze on him, staying silent so he makes an other offer "I'll treat you dinner. What do you think?"

For some reason, Ji Young gets a confusing feeling in her stomach and she feels her cheeks warming up. This sounds so much like a date to her. Let alone, she hasn't gone out with a guy for a long time now and she feels uncomfortable with it.

Yet, she doesn't want him to notice that. She lowers her eyes a bit and places some of her hair behind her ear "I'm not sure..."

"Oh c'mon why not? Perhaps, you think this is a date?" He teases her, smirking playfully.

She immidiately shakes her head "W-What? No!" She quickly finds an excuse "It's just, you have a really busy schedule, you shouldn't stay out late and you better get some rest"

Chanyeol finds her interest towards him really heartwarming but he insists "Ji Young-ssi, please" he puts his hands together "Let's have some fun for once"

'Ji Young-ssi?' She feels weird hearing him call her like this. A good kind of weird.

Chanyeol really wants to go out. Since he never has enough time, he hasn't been to a restaurant or a club in a long time. So this looks like the perfect opportunity to him "Do it for your Oppa"

Ji Young winces at the sound of that "Oppa?"

Chanyeol chuckles and scratches his cheek with his hand "Since I'm older than you you should call me like this"

A humorless chuckle escapes her mouth "There's no way I'm calling you like this"

"That's disrespectful" he scolds her, having a serious expression on his face and she simply shakes her head, determined.

"Anyways, let's forget about it for now" he says and he turns the cute mode on again "Are we doing this or not?"

Eventually, Ji Young glances at him and smiles widely "Okay then, let's do it"

He raises his fists in the air and smiles excitingly "Yes!" He looks like a kid that just got permission to do something and Ji Young giggles at his funny reaction.

After a while the line in front of them starts moving and Chanyeol starts the car.

[...]

Chanyeol pulls off right outside the entrance of the apartment building of EXO's dorm.

"I'll pick you up at eight" he quickly smiles at her before jumping out.

She also gets out to move to the driver's seat.

She simply nods to him and after that Chanyeol rushes inside.

She gets inside the car and drives away 'I only have one hour'

~~
Hey guys, it's Kate

So, is this a date or not? What do you think?

Please, make sure to vote for the story! If you enjoy it, you should support it too. It's not hard really, just hit the little ☆ at the end of the chapter! Thanks

{COMMENT•VOTE•FOLLOW}