12."Jealousy"

"Haha no, I think you did great" Ji Young says cheerfully, raising her thumbs.

Sehun laughs at her cuteness "I'm not sure, I think I wasn't relaxed enough. Maybe I should get some more photos" he scratches his neck.

"No don't say that. I saw you. I'm telling you, you did a very good job" she comforts him and smiles.

"Yeah don't worry Sehun-ie, even the photographer said it" Baekhyun adds, patting on Sehun's shoulder.

They finally manage to make him relax "Okay then" he nods confidently.

Ji Young and the EXO members are sitting comfortably in the resting room. They have introduced themselves to each other and started chatting and talking about random things.

Everyone has finished posing for the photos, except for Chanyeol who's the last one to take solo pics.

"So how's it going with Chanyeol? I mean do you guys still hate each other?" Baekhyun suddenly asks Ji Young, turning to her side.

His question takes her aback. She actually doesn't know how to answer.

She thinks about it "Well, we have come closer but we still disagree on some things"

Everyone laughs at her words.

"I get it" Baekhyun chuckles and nods in understanding.

"Don't worry, he's like this with everyone" Chen states and the others also agree with him.

"He's just, hard to deal with" Xiumin explains.

"Tell me about it!" Ji Young jokes and they laugh.

Suddenly the door opens and someone storms into the room.

Soon the laughter faints and eventually everyone is looking serious.

Chanyeol looks at all of them and his eyes finally fall on Ji Young.

She's staring at him. She remembers what happened just easier. Their moment.

Chanyeol rushes to her and grabs her wrist "Come with me, now" he commands and before she can protest he pulls her up and leads her outside.

When they are away enough she stops walking and pulls her hand back strongly "What now?"

Chanyeol turns around and crosses his arms "You tell me"

She rolls her eyes away "Don't tell me you're mad again"

"What were you doing back there? Why was everyone laughing so much?" He straightforwardly asks, ignoring her comment.

She glares at him "We were just talking and we said something funny, what's wrong with that?"

Chanyeol narrows his eyes. He still doesn't look pleased.

Truth is, he's annoyed with her leaving so suddenly earlier, since he didn't see her leave when it was the other members' turns. He was...jealous.

Let alone, he doesn't like her hanging out with other guys, even if they are his group members.

"Forget it" he lifts his head and walks back.

Ji Young watches him walk away. She's so angry at him. 'Aish! He's so frustrating! Ah I want to run to him and start punching his ironic face!'

She clenches her fists and takes a few deep breaths. "No, I can't let him affect me like this" she mumbles to herself.

When she has calmed down she heads back to where the others are.