11."His servant?"

"Okay everyone, great job! Now let's take a break and we'll continue later" the lead photographer announces and claps his hands.

It's evening and EXO are at the set, having a photoshoot right now. They have been posing for hours and now it's time to rest.

Everyone heads to the make-up room, where they will have their make-up and hair fixed. There are also couches for them to relax and get some sleep.

"Ugh, I'm starving" Kai whines as they enter the room, rubbing his stomach with his hand. They haven't eaten anything since morning.

"I know right?" Baekhyun agrees as he falls on the chair in front of the mirror and a lady starts fixing his hair.

Chanyeol sits at the chair next to him "Do you want me to get us some food?" He asks, looking at all of them and getting his phone out.

Baekhyun peeks at him and looks back at his reflection in the mirror, checking the hair stylist's work "Are you going to order delivery? It might come late"

"No, don't worry" Chanyeol smirks and calls a number "Jongin-ah you want chicken?" He asks right before he lifts the phone to his ear.

Kai's face immediately lights up and a huge smile appears on his face. The younger gives him two thumps up and starts jumping up and down, excited.

Chanyeol watches him with a smile.

"It's me, I need you to do something.." He speaks to the person on the phone.

[...]

"Ugh, I can't believe this guy" Ji Young mumbles as she pulls off.

She gets out and rushes to the back of the car and opens the door.

"When I agreed to be his assistant I can't remember signing up as his personal servant" she keeps talking to herself while struggling to grab all of the bags with the food and drinks.

She manages to hold them all and runs inside the building that the photoshoot is taking place.

After getting the elevator and searching for a bit she finally arrives at the right place and the staff tell her where to find the boys.

She follows their orders and she soon arrives at the make-up room.

She stops in front of the closed door and stares at it.

Her hands are full so she can't open the door.

She sighs and tries to push the door handle down with her elbow.

"C'mon.." She mumbles through clenched teeth, still trying.

"Ugh what's wrong with this freakin-" suddenly someone from the inside opens the door and Ji Young falls on the floor.

"Aish who-" she almost curses but before she finishes her words she looks up to see a bunch of good-looking guys stare down at her.

Her eyes immidiately widen in shock and her cheeks turn red. She feels so embarrassed that she wishes she could just disappear.

'Great...Just great'

"Oh God.." Kai exhales.

Ji Young looks at him and opens her mouth to tell him not to worry about her falling and that's she's fine but gladly, she didn't.

"My chicken!" He screams and crouches down to lift all the bags from the floor.

She stares with her mouth open. An expression of disappointment appears on her face.