57."Happy Stars"

The doors open and Chanyeol walks inside the old restaurant, wearing his hood and keeping his head lowered to hide his identity.

Not many people are inside. The korean hot pot restaurant is the same.

The wood flooring is nicely polished and taken care of, making contrast with the white and cream based painted walls. Large glass windows having view to the constantly crowded marketplace, the frames being made by the same dark brown wood. The walls are decorated with beautiful traditional Korean murals and cherry blossoms, the hot pot tables are lighted by the yellowish light provided by the cude lights that are hanging from the ceiling. The warm atmosphere mixed with the delicious scents seems like the perfect place to Chanyeol now, although it didn't match his expensive taste at first.

Once his eyes spot a small figure sitting alone at the corner table he smiles and walks to her direction.

Ji Young notices him as soon as he sits in front of her "Oh, you're here"

He gets his hood off and fixes his dark hair "Of course. It was easy"

She simply smiles at him and they start cooking their dinner.

[...]

They finished eating and are now walking down the familiar alley, their hands tightly united.

They find the exact same spot to sit. The same place that they came at the first night she brought him to this place. The first night that they almost kissed.

Not a single thing has changed since then. The old buildings around them are still standing tall, the street lamp is still damanged and the faint light is still flickering. Only the dark night sky above them appears to have changed, somewhat brighter than last time.

"So" he speaks, resting his back to the door behind them as they sit on the doorstep "You wanted to tell me something?"

Ji Young holds onto his hand tighter  and rests it on her thigh "Today the plumber called me. He said that I'll be able to move back in tomorrow"

"Wait really?!" He gets excited, his eyes open wide.

She cutely giggles and Chanyeol stands up, lifting her in his hug and spinning around a few times.

He stops, still not letting her down "Jagiya that's great! No more hiding"

Ji Young laughs as he fills her face with kisses "I know I'm happy too"

They laugh and he finally leaves her down, still keeping her in his hug.

They stare deep into each other's eyes before he leans in for a smooth kiss.

After a while she moves her head back and grins "Remember this place?"

Chanyeol looks at the doorstep that they were previously sitting at "I almost kissed you here. I was so drunk"

Ji Young chuckles at the memory, she affectionately rubs her hands on his covered up chest "But you didn't. Why?"

"I could see that you didn't want me to. I told you I wouldn't do anything against your wish" He explains, his thumb softly caressing her cold cheek.

She lifts her eyes to the dark sky "Unlike then, tonight there are so many stars out"

He follows her gaze "That must be a sign"

He eyes her again, her brows furrow "A sign about us being together. Whenever we are happy together, the stars are happy too and shine brightly"

Ji Young grimaces, she slaps his shoulder "Ah you're so cheesy"

"It's true though" he smirks and pulls her closer.