66."Nightmare"

"-and after that we're free, so we're all going out for dinner" Suho finishes announcing today's schedule, all members nod their heads in understanding as they're having breakfast at the dorm. DO woke up early and made some cold sandwiches.

Kai hurriedly stuffs some food in his mouth "Where are we going?"

Suho manages to understand the muffled sounds that Kai just made, he points towards Chanyeol "I was thinking about that place that Chanyeol suggested once. Chanyeol?"

Chanyeol didn't seem to be listening, his arms are crossed as he's staring at the snacks, lost gaze. Kai swallowed the food in his mouth before calling him, also waving his hand in front of his face "Chanyeol-ah.. Chanyeol-ah!"

"What!?" The furious groan that Chanyeol just out of sudden let out made everyone and everything on the table freeze.

A few seconds of silence and confused stares pass until Suho decides to take action "Okay what was that about Chanyeol?"

Chanyeol hesitantly raises his eyes towards the leader, then glances towards the dumbfounded Kai next to him "I'm sorry" he mumbles embarrassed before standing up and leaving the table.

The atmosphere after he leaves is heavy, no one seems to be hungry anymore. When someone's not well or moody, the whole group gets affected by them.

Suho's head falls heavy in his hands, he sighs "Does anyone know what's wrong with him?"

The others exchange strange looks, some of them mumbling a quick no.

"Maybe he can't compose again?" Xiumin curiously asks as he reaches out his hand to grab the mug in front of him and Suho lifts his eyes, his annoyance by Chanyeol's attitude is obviously shown in his face "Still this doesn't give him the right to act like an mad teenager and mess the whole group up-"

"Junmyeon," Everyone turns to Baekhyun's direction "just let me talk to him, there's no need to take this further"

Suho nods, letting out an other sigh. Everyone in EXO is under pressure since the concerts are soon to start.

All eyes are on Baekhyun as he leaves the napkin he just used on the table and pushes his chair behind, leaves the kitchen.

He enters the narrow hallway, reaches Chanyeol's room and knocks once "I'll be out in a minute!"

"Chanyeol-ie it's me" Baekhyun lowly says and as expected not long after, the door gets opened from the inside, Chanyeol's towering body moving aside for Baekhyun to enter.

Baekhyun closes the door behind him and copies Chanyeol's motions as he sits on the bed "You good?"

"Yeah" Chanyeol simply answers and Baekhyun frowns "You sure?"

Chanyeol finds it pointless to lie to his best friend, he can read him like an open book "Well.. no"

Baekhyun watches him heave a sigh and lie down.
"Wanna talk about it?"

"It's just," Chanyeol starts, shakes his head and sits up again "Ji Young. She won't make it easy for me"

"Oh" Baekhyun lets out, not surprised 'Just as I expected. It's about her'

Chanyeol ruffles his hair with his hand, shakes his head from side to side "We share everything, there's nothing she doesn't know about me but she.. she just won't let me know about something"

Baekhyun is slowly starting to get the idea of what he's referring to "-I'm constantly trying to ignore it but... but I think she's hiding something from me and I wanna know what it is" Chanyeol looks at Baekhyun "You know anything?"