Chapter 2: Unusual Strangers

Soapparently leaving this house without any noise isn't working at all.

'Why do our stairs always have to make such loud noises?!'

Exhausted about all the ideas of leaving this house, I looked at my parents bedroom and back, to make sure to be safe.

I'M ONLY STANDING ON THE THIRD STAIR!! THIS TRULY IS A BAD JOKE!!!!!

Urggh, this isn't working at all. If I continue to go further down, my parents would wake up.
This would be a lot easier, if they would just close their bedroom door. Why do they even keep it open?! I mean, it wouldn't harm them to keep it closed! Walking silently back into my room, I threw myself onto my bed.

"I have to find a way out but how? I can't live this life like this anymore!" I mumbled devastated to myself. After a couple of minutes of thinking a way out, I decided to sit upright and find a conclusion as fast as I can. And it seems like it's going to work out. Well, I don't know if it would be a clever idea to do it, but it seeems like, there's no better chance. My eyes landed on something really useful. My Window...  The idea didn't lasted long enough, before my smart senses came back. "Oh nonono this is ridiculous!"

But worth a try right,..right?
Standing up, I went to the window and looked down. It didn't looked high up from here and for once, I was actually thankful, that I lived in a small house with only one floor, while hating stairs more than anything in my life.-
what am I talking about? I don't have another chance to get out of here and not the time to re-think my decisions! Now or never they say, right?! Then let's do this Holly and never look back!
I immediately threw my suitcase out of my window, for it to land onto the grass, to avoid loud noises. Surprisingly it wasn't as loud as I thought it would be.

Sighing, I took my blanket from my bed and attached it onto one side of the window, with high hopes that this could work out...
Hey, it worked in a lot of movies so why not now?

"Arrivederci Hell" Waving to my room, I held the blanked with an extremely strong grip, as if my life depended on it. I looked for the last time down and slowly climbed out of the window. A few steps further down, happiness grew in the inside of me and my smile was getting bigger and bigger. Literally no one was able to stop me from now on.

"Quezon I'm comi-"

Crack

Oh my God nonono I have to speed up before I-

Crack

"Ahhhhh" And I directly fell on my butt.

Liars! Liars! Liars! I never watch you again you mendacious overrated movies!!
My precious butt hurts like hell... Why does these things always happen to me?
Urghh, I don't even have a butt what am I talking about! Totally disgusted out at the way, my life keeps making everything much worser than it already is, I took my suitcase and waited for the taxi to arrive. The moment, my parents went into the kitchen, to discuss a few things out, I took their phone and called a taxi to arrive in front of my parents house. And the genius that I am, I told them,to not call me back with this number and deleted the call afterwards.

It's pretty dark, cold and really uncomfortable here outside. I have the urge to look everywhere to be save from these demons out there... They could eat me at any second!

I swear these noises at night are real!

A few minutes passed by and the taxi driver was finally there to pick me up. Thank god. I immediately stepped in and told the driver my destination, without looking up. Even without looking up, I felt his gaze on me. Giving my best, in acting like I didn't noticed anything, I still didn't looked up, until the Taxi driver called out for me. Yes, you heard right. With the curiosity that I have, I couldn't resist to look up.