Chapter 29: Who Are You?

"Holly Beckett? I-Is that you?" A unfamiliar male voice said behind me.

I still faced Drake and didn't turned around to face the person, who was standing behind me. Drake's face was showing confusion while he examined the man behind me. I took a deep breath in and then faced the man behind me. 'He was old older than I thought...' Were the first things that whirled around my head. His hair was grey and his body was lean, he was wearing a black suit and had a little beard. I stayed silent and only nodded in response.

'He looks like someone from a good household' I know, wearing a suit doesn't directly mean to be from a good household, but something about him was telling me, he has good manners. I could tell it by his posture. 'Since when are you comparing posture to a good household?' I don't know either! I should ask this question to you Holly. You are the one that gives me these thoughts!

The man began to smile widely and looked to his left and right before he continued.
"It's nice to meet you... Have a lovely night!" He said and leaved me and Drake alone.              What was that?-

"What was that?!" Drake asked behind me, thinking the same thing as me.

"I don't know..." were the only things, I said before I stepped into the car. Back at Dereck's home, I thanked Drake for the night.

"Hey..." He held me by my wrist to stop me from going in. I stepped a step back, in order to keep a little distance between the two of us and then looked up to him. "You know, you lost a lot of weight and are spacing out a lot too and I know, I said it yesterday too, but... I just want to make sure that you are okay you know?"

"I'm okay" I told him softly taking his hands off from my wrist. "I think, I just need some time sorting a few things out" It feels weird to be touched by him.

"Okay.. uhm, good night then" Drake said, blushing.

"Good Night"

'It's unexpectically silent' I thought after I walked into the House. Walking a few steps in, I was getting more suspicious about the silence. This is definitely not normal! Looking to my right, I saw the kitchen lights being on. Without thinking about it, I went into that direction. And let me tell you something: The second I walked into the Kitchen, I turned around to leave it again.

"Stay right where you're at" A familiar cold voice said. 

I don't know what kind of power he has, but these five words stopped me from leaving the kitchen. And not only that, it stopped my heart beating for a second. I slowly turned around to see him again. His back was facing me while he was eating something next to the kitchen island.
I still stayed silent and didn't said anything. I waited for him to turn around to face me, but he didn't. How does he knew, it could've been me entering the kitchen-

'Maybe he doesn't know it is you? I mean, he still didn't turned around to face you.'

Well, I could try and run upstairs while his back is still facing me? At least I don't have to get into a discussion with him today? 

'Don't do that! You two had an argument yesterday and you have to clear some things out in order to-' 

Blast that! I'm running upstairs. And honestly, it was the best thing I did today. I runned as fast as I could upstairs and closed the door right behind me and entered the bedroom. "AHHHHHHHH I have to sort a few things out!" I sighed and runned with my hands through my hair, which was impossible with that braided ponytail which Hans made today. One thing's for sure: I'm never letting him do that braiding thing again!