Chapter 34: Unknown Company

"That's not me!" I said with a stern voice. I don't care what he thinks! He is the one who wants to forget me, NOT ME! I- I- That is not me that couldn't be me that's-

"Why?... Why do you think that this woman sitting in front of you, couldn't be you?" A man said next to me. I couldn't make out who he was or what he looked like. It looked like he was wearing a white suit, but somehow it looked like something else. His voice was the only proof which showed me, the person next to me was a man. It feels like he's invisible, but still, I was able to see him and somehow not. I think that is the reason why I didn't noticed him till now. Or at least didn't noticed in which situation I was right now.

"Well, invisible or not, why are you just looking at me? Won't you answer my question?" He said smiling. I could feel it, he was smiling, but I couldn't see him. This is strange, this is really strange! Wait did he- Now I looked at him in surprise. Did he really- How was he able to hear what I just thought right now?! Looking back at that woman, that I know the best, sitting next to the man that I know (I hope so), I startet to get more and more confused than I actually wanted to.

"What do you mean" I asked him. His words still echoed in my head...

"Why?... Why do you think that this woman sitting in front of you, couldn't be you?"

"I don't know what you are talking about-" I told him "And I don't even know what's going on here or why exactly I am sitting there next to Dwayne!" I said in confusion pointing at Holly and Dwayne, which were sitting in front of us.

Silence.

"What is going on?!" I repeated. "We weren't even going to America! We were on our way to Spain, Barcelona!" Dwayne didn't told me anything about a urgent business or what, he said that he would be gone for a while again and that I have to go with him because of Hans and Dereck!

Throwback:

"Why is the door locked?!" I said angrily.

Silence.

"You know, I have done something really disrespectful and you dare to lock the door?!Why am I even here?!"

"I'm about to head up to Spain-  And I don't know when exactly I would be back-" Dwayne said.

"-And that still doesn't answered my questions" I said annoyed.

Silence.

Dwayne took a deep breath in and out before he continued. "Dereck and Hans. They're about to fly to Germany because of some business Hans has to do. They locked the dooronly because they want you to go with me to Spain, since the both of them wanted to spent time alone in Germany" 

"And they locked the door because they want me to say 'yes, I want to go with you to Spain'?" Dwayne nodded in response. "Okay, then to my other question: Why am I here?!"

Silence. And this silence sucks!

Throwback ends.

Why am I able to remember the right way of this story, while seeing this scenario in front of me?-
"-Is this a dream" I immediately asked him. He nodded in response and pointed with his finger at his head.

"It's a lucid dream. It's a dream that you can controll the way you like it"

"A what?!"

The man let out a small laugh and continued. "Now, I want you to really concentrate yourself on Holly. If you did that, I want you to think of picking up that bottle of water that is standing to her left" And to my surprise, it didn't took me long to see what the man next to me meant with that. Holly really picked up that water bottle and did the exact same things, I thought of at that second!