Chapter 22: Shopping Queen

"I'm boreeeeeeed" Hans said while letting himself fall onto the couch.

"Maybe playing uno extreme, would help you not being bored anymore" Dereck  let himself fall onto the couch like Hans did. Am I the only one having the feeling, that these two have a special relationship? It was at this moment, when both knew that they shouldn't say anything anymore.

Their eyes were telling it all:
'Let's put this shit on fire!'

"Sooooo who's going to set everything up?" he asked while lying way too comfortable. How is it possible that someone, being this rich, can sit so calmly while being naturally funny? Compared to Dwayne, Dereck is a whole new dimension. And I always thought, rich people would look strange at someone, if I or someone else would act this chilled.

"The only one who's still standing is Holly" Hans pointed out with a wide smirk. looking at Dereck, I wasn't surprised, seeing him smirking too. If anyone tells me, these two didn't spend time together without me or anyone else knowing it, I would go and throw myself out of the window (no I wouldn't, but anyways) These two really have a special relationship! You can see it in their eyes. Don't fight me on this!

"You can find it in the cabinet next to the television-" Dereck said, getting interrupted from Hans.

"Who says television nowadays?! Are you born in the stone age? And I thought you were younger in your mind. Seems like you spend your whole life at home." Hans mumbled.

"That's bullshit I'm capacitable of using words from this new generationtoo.I might not look like it, but many people envy me and my funny behaviour!"

"Yeah yeah, that's why you are still saying television" Hans checked out his nails.

"Hey, I worked hard while you peed on your pants"I think this conversation will escalate quicker, than I could say 'Hello'.

"Cuz' you are older than me. What do you thought? That I could write a poem with the age of 2?"

You see?! I told you!Are these two really arguing about the fact that Dereck said television? I know that these two are bored (me too) but that's too much. Normally, people who are bored, ask strange or odd questions and are not arguing about the use of words. I sighed and turned around. I walked to the cabinet, next to the television and opened it. A lot of boxes with games were inside the cabinet.It doesn't took me long to find the Uno extreme game,It was the first one at the top. For a lot of people, memorys would come back and they would smile because of all the flashbacks. But for me, this game has no meaning.

"Hey know your limits or I'm not going to be nice to you while playing uno"

"Ohhh nooo, I'm afraid of loosing against a grandpa"

"Hey I'm not that old!"

"And I'm-"

"STOP ARGUING!" I finally said shocking the both of them. Both of them looked at first shocked, but then it turned immediately into surprised faces glancing to me and back to them.

"What are you talking about?" Both of them said at the same time.

"What I am talking about? You two are arguing about the use of words." I said while putting the Uno extreme game onto the living room table.

...........

"I'm getting tired of this game! You two, stop smiling like that, I'm going to freak out!" Hans said angrily throwing his cards onto the table and running with his hands thru his hair. An hour passed since the little argument between Hans and Dereck. Both of them didn't believed me that they had an argue and gave me a few surprised looks until I ignored them and acted like nothing happened.