Chapter 18: Biggest Mistake

"Wake up" A male voice said.

Where am I and why does everything in me feels numb? My sight is pitch black too while my eyes are widely open. I feel extremely exhausted and my body somehow doesn't wants to interact with me. Although it's dark, I have the feeling, that there is something standing far away from me... Something that's bothering me a lot and is not giving me the chance to fall peacefully back into a deep sleep again. Walking a few steps further, my sight was getting more and more visible. It looked like a man and a woman standing next to each other.

"Hello?" I called for them.

No response.

Walking a few more steps further I felt a knot in my lungs building up. As if I knew who they were. Then, I saw them, Mum and Dad looking at me in disgust while standing meters away from me. They were not saying anything but their looks were saying it all. Especially the look of my father. He's happy. Happy that I'm gone. How can a father be happy that her one and only child is gone? How? What have I done to deserve this? Their disgust doesn't seem like, the fact that I runned away and leaved them alone, No..., I'ts because of something else. Is it the fact that I'm not looking after them? Or is it because I wasn't what they expected me to be?

Again, many questions stayed unanswered.

My emotions were gaining more control over me by the time and I began to scream. Screaming for help, freedom and love. A scream that stayed in the dark, not able to be heard from a human ear. It begs for mercy, happiness and the end of everything including all the scars that had arised till today. I was screaming and nobody listened to it. I was crying and nobody cared about it. My fears were engulfing me, but everyone turned their back to me. And I was sitting all alone there, nobody helping me out...

"You have to wake up" a soft male voice repeated. Slowly, I was able to open my eyes and a bright light welcomed me which caused me to close my eyes thightly back. A strong headache built in my head and I rapidly rested my hands on my face. My palms came in touch with something wet and I opened my eyes to look at them. It seems like I cried, but the more important fact is, that everything was just a dream. I sighed and looked at Hans and Michael who were arguing with each other.

"I TOLD YOU IT WAS TOO BRIGHT MICHAEL!" Hans screamed.

"I-I'm sorry I thought she would need it"

"THIS MUCH LIGHT FOR WHAT? TO SUNBATHE?!" I giggled and sat upright, having the feeling of stopping the discussion.

"Could you please be quiet Hans? I'm perfectly fine, my head just hurts like hell. It's not Michael's fault." I said to end the discussion between Hans and Michael.

"But you don't look good miss. I mean, you cried while you were sleeping" Michael pointed out.

"Did you just call her miss?" It was at that moment, I remembered something really important: Dwayne kidnapped us!

"Where is he and where exactly are we now?" I asked.

"We're back in England and you slept the whole flight. Dwayne is in the bathroom to freshen up.
After such a long flight and after that what Dwayne gave you, this could be helpful" Michael said and bought me a cup of water with a painkiller.

"Thank you" I smiled at him, earning a smile back. Is it normal, that I doesn't know how to feel right now? I mean, Hans is next to me and my belongings- For moons sake, my belongings!!! I can't remember it well, but he went to pick up my suitcase, right?! If not, I'm screwed! That suitcase has all my savings and money in order to start a new life! "Where is my suitcase?" I asked my panic written all over my face