Chapter 9: Secrets

"VOLDEMORT? IS THAT YOU? YOU LITTLE SNITCH!"

That voice.... That way of speaking..., there's only one person who would scream like that and doesn't care's what others would think about him. I turned around and saw a furious Hans coming to my way. Behind his back were a lot of other guys with fully packed bags, searching for the person, Hans was screaming at.

"YOU, YOU, HOW DARED YOU TO RUN AWAY FROM ME?"

I admit it, our first encounter didn't end well. I runned away from him and didn't wanted him by my side. But now? I know, we don't know each other well, but seeing him again made me kinda happy, even if he's angry at me. I had left him alone. I mean, do we really have to know someone good enough, to be happy to see them again?
Now he was standing right in front of me and the whole attention was on us. I don't know what kind of demon came upon of me, but I became really, really happy at that moment., And what did I do? I showed him my wonderful and rare smile, which people don't get to see normally.

I tent to smile a lot more since I'm here in Palawan...

"What kind of Demon came upon you?! You're smiling way to widely, you Walmart kid!" He said and narrowed his eyes, while crossing his arms.

"Can't I just be happy to see you again?"

Filipinas, Filipinos and a few others from different countries, were confused. All of them were trying to understand our conversation. Looking through the crowd, I realized, that Dwayne was not here. I didn't saw him...Where did he go? He should be waiting for these guys to arrive or am I wrong?- Suddenly Hans snapped in front of my face and I instantly looked back at him. My full attention back to one of the strangest boys in this world.
"Girl, I'm right in front of you and not in the crowd. You have to tell me a lot of things." He said and dragged me away from everyone. A minute of running later, we haltet in front of a little hut. Hans directly opened it and dragged me inside. "Tell me" He ordered and sat on the chair.

"Tell you what?" I said confused.

"Everything. And about that hot guy you came with. I want to know about it. The moment we entered the camping place, the girls talked about a really hot guy and some sort of a girl that came today. So I asked them who they were and they pointed at you. Now tell me everything I have to know."
Wow, so this is what others think of me... Looking around me, I realized, that his hut only had a bed, a little table and two chairs. This hut is the complete opposite from the hut we have.
Seems like we had a little luck to end up in Sarah's hut. Or maybe not?

"Helloooo?, I'm waiting for answers!" I instantly sat on the other chair and looked up at him. Like in a commando, I started to tell him everything I knew. "After I leaved the Airport, I went to my Hotel. The next morning I woke up and freshened up myself. On my way down to the breakfast area, I looked into a mirror and-"

"There was a pimple on your nose right?" He said and smiled evilly.

"Youuu, how did you-"

"Done that? Let me tell you one thing Voldemort, no one plays with me, understood? And now continue."

There we go.

"After the breakfast I went to the bus station, to go to Quezon. The bus was full and only one seat was free next to Dwayne, so I asked him if I can sit there-"