Chapter 56: Love Is In The Air

AAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

FOR GODDAMN SAKE!

"DID I REALLY JUST SAID THAT"
AND WHY AM I JUST REALISING THAT THE NEXT DAY?!

"What should I do, How should I act, when exactly should I say something, this is pure PAIN!-" A pain, I'm not enduring alone...

"-THIS IS TOO MUCH AHHHHHHH" Hans and Dereck screamed together running in circles.

"AAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH" We continued screaming all together dearly hoping, our neighbors don't hear us screaming like maniacs.

"OH LORD HOLD MY DIVA" Hans held his hand high up in the air while throwing himself flawlessly on Dereck, who caught him immediately.

"Enough Tea for today, bring the Holy water Holly, quickly!"

Nodding in response, I opened the drawer and picked up a glass, filled it water and ran back to Hans who was now lying on the ground.

"Here"

13 hours earlier

____________________

On a rainy day, I stood all alone in front of the schoolyard, waiting for my mother to arrive.
While looking at my surroundings,  people walked with their umbrellas in their hands through the rain. Some of them alone and some with a company. I immediately regretted not bringing a umbrella with me and stomped unknowingly on the ground.

"Do you need this?" A man asked me, pointing me a red umbrella in his hands. He was wearing a grey suit and a hat in the same color of his clothing.

Slowly nodding, I reached out my hand to take the umbrella but stopped in mid air, taking it right back.

"I-I can't sir" I shyly said, looking to the ground.

"May I ask Why?"

"My Mama told me, I shouldn't talk and take things from strangers"

Silence.

"Did she really said that?"

"Y-yeah"

Silence.

"Then she must be a good mother" he trailed off, took my hand and handing me the umbrella.
"I don't like the color red, so I give it to you anyway"

"What about you sir? It's pouring a lot, you will get wet too!"

"I don't need it. It's the umbrella of someone I know pretty well. Since she's gone far away, I need to give it to someone who could use it instead of her" he said , his gaze to the road behind me. For the last time looking down to me, he turned around and disappeared in the rain.

While looking into the direction, where the stranger walked off, I didn't noticed my mother calling my name from the car.

"Now get in! And where did you got this umbrella?!" She angrily asked me and took away the umbrella from my hand.

"It's from a really humble man-"

"A stranger?! Have you gone nuts?! You shouldn't have had taken it at first place!" She said, throwed the umbrella out of the window and drove off.