Chapter 23: Seeing You Again

"Jack..., come back..., come back!"

"You little- why are you making such a drama about it! Roll to the side, so he can be on it too!
God dammit, how can you let such a man be in the ocean? If I would be you, I would've been the one in the water! Ahhhhhhhhh this makes me so angry, let's watch something else." Hans said, taking out the CD and putting another one in, without looking at it."I don't know what I just put in, I hope it's better than this overrated Titanic thing!" he said while rolling his eyes, letting himself fall onto the couch again.

There we go!

We are now going thru a movie marathon, still continuing it after literally 6 days. Dereck joined us with everything we did and I was getting more and more comfortable with him and the (let me just say) my currently 'new life'. I'm still waiting for Dwayne to come back, only to discuss about 'us'. Hold on, I mean that I wanted to tell him, he can't decide what I'm gonna do or not!
I also want to make clear,  I only stayed because, we didn't had enough time to discuss it out in the kitchen!Oh, and I forgot to say that I finally ignore the fact, that Hans wouldn't give zero shits when it comes to spending money from others.

To my defense, I have to say, I only accepted food. I haven't accepted any Bags or clothes, even if Dereck or Hans wanted me to. I didn't wanted them. Not because they were ugly (In fact, some of them were really beautiful), but it didn't felt right. I couldn't accept these things. For them it could be something usual, but for me, it is a gift, which is waayyy to expensive.I mean, for their birthday, the only thing that I could bought them would be a cheap pencil set.

"I don't think that we should watch this movie" Dereck pointed out.

"Why? 'Creep 2' doesn't sounds bad-" Hans trailed off. "You're a creep too! That movie was made for you! Of course we should watch this movie." Hans said ginning evilly at Dereck.

"I warned you" Dereck said, pointing at Hans.

"Thank you, but I don't need your warnings"

"Hey, if you come into my room this night again, I'm not going to help you fall asleep"

Does Hans spend his nights with Dereck?- Hans is going into Dereck's room at night. Good to know, now my theories about them hanging out with each other without me knowing it is answered.

"You will not see me tonight, I promise you"

................

"HE'S A MURDER HE'S A MURDER, I KNEW IT OMG OMG OMG HELLPP I'M SUCH A GENIUS!"

To bring you back to what happened till now, I'm going to list a few things that happened:

1. Dereck was right and the movie shouldn't be something that Hans should've watch and we ended up listening to Hans, who was screaming and loudly thinking about, if the male protagonist was a murder or not.
2. The movie deals about a man, murdering people and wanting someone to make a documentary about him as a murderer. (It was a girl who filmed him.)
3. He asked a few times if she thinks that he would be a murderer, but the girl denied it and acted like she didn't care that he murders people.

(Number 4 is a spoiler sooooo If you don't skip that part, it's your fault. I warned you!)

4. At the end he tries to kill her in the woods after he stabbed himself. But he didn't succeed and the girl was able to run away. Dereck and I remained silent, even at the end. And I say that because Hans is right now shaking Dereck and me in order to convince us, that he was right with his toughts and we were wrong.

"Woah, this is insane!" Hans told us completely overwhelmed. Standing up, I ignored Hans and looked out of the window, surprised to see that it was nighttime again.