Chapter 41: You Don't Say?!

-HANS POV-

"I'm TIRED!" I said, throwing myself onto the bed.

"And I'm filled with probably 5 liter water!" Dereck said next to me while changing into his pyjamas. Changing into his Pyjamas, without freshening up at first?!-

"Hey you ugly duck, go and wash yourself first, before pulling up the comfy clothes!"

"Shut up, I do what I want, even if it means to fart all the way from your parents home, till to this hotel room!"

Silence.

He looked at me and I looked at him. This scenario fits perfectly to Dwayne's and Holly's, bedsides the fact, that we are grinning unbearably and uncontrollably funny, until the both of us bursted out into a loud laughter.

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA YOU DONT SAY!"

"YOU DONT SAY!"

'You don't say'....What that means? Well... somehow it became a slang word between the two of us and everytime something unexpected or funny happens, we use that and I'm not sorry for that!

"Fine, then don't touch me after I come out of the bathroom. I want to be clean till tomorrow, okay?!"

"You don't say.."

"HA! YOU don't say!" I walked into the bathroom and took off my clothes. I'm completely tired and filled with drinks and food from this mornings breakfast menu and our dinner, that I'm about to explode. I was about to jump into the bathtub, when suddenly Dereck called out for me. Normally he would just wait for me to be finished with something, before calling out for me, but this time was different. He was calling me so hysterically and shocked, that I couldn't resist to wait any longer. It was because of something that could explode my mind, the second I would get the wind of it. And it did. I was shocked, extremely interested and ready to work for the CIA just to get the information that I wanted. Literally....

Fastly pulling up my underwear, I leaved the bathroom and looked for Dereck. He was sitting on his bed with a newspaper in his hands, which actually didn't made any sense because he isn't capacitable to speak even a word German.

"LOOK AT THIS!" Dereck said loudly and turned around the newspaper, showing me one of the best news I've ever read in my lifetime.
I looked at the news. For loooong enough.

"You don't say, give it to me!" I immediately said and grabbed the newspaper from Dereck's hands. Not even a second passed by, after I took the Newspaper and Dereck officially began to ask all of his 'W' questions.

"What's written on it? Who wrote that down? Where were they? When did that happen? Why are you so silent, TALK!"

"I COULD, IF YOU WOULD'VE GAVE ME THE CHANCE TO READ IT FIRST!"

Silence.

"You don't say..." a silent whisper said next to me. Ignoring his words, I fully concentrated myself on the news. A couple of minutes later, I looked up at Dereck and ordered him to look it up on the internet.
"They're just saying, that Dwayne's company yesterday night at the Gala was a anonymous woman. HOLLY! THEYRE TALKING ABOUT OUR LITTLE CUSHION!!!! OPEN THE FLIPPING INTERNET AND GOOGLE SOME ONLINE-NEWSPAPERS, IMMEDIATELY!"