Chapter 27: Something's Up

Today, I wasn't able to sleep well. My head was hurting like crazy and I wasn't able to get up from the bed. It felt like I was pinned to the bed and Mr. Bedmaster was hugging me tight enough, so, that I'm not able to move. Later on, Hans came into my room, telling me to eat breakfast with them.

"Don't wait for me, I'm not hungry" I told him. I'm actually hungry, but I'm giving my best to avoid him. Too many questions were swirling around my head. I couldn't go down. I don't want to face him today.

"You sure? Cuz' you look disgusting" Hans said in front of the door. I nodded in response and earned a curious expression from Hans, who closed the door behind him. He walked slowly to me and threw the blanket in a sassy way to the ground.

"You know what-" he trailed off "I don't know what happened between you two or what in the holy names brought you that wound on your head, but I am smelling something in the air!
You have to tell me everything when I'm back! Cuz' food is more important than a good gossip. And what's even better is food WITH a good gossip. Yes, that it is! I make sure to bring something upstairs when I'm back" Hans said throwing the blanket, which was on the ground, back onto me and leaved the bedroom.

"I wonder how it is to live like Hans. One thing is for sure: It wouldn't be boring!"Standing up, I went to the bathroom and saw the pure reality. No wonder why Hans said that I looked disgusting. I REALLY looked disgusting. And the wound on my head doesn't look good at all. What should I do now? Clean it up of course!

It took me a lot of time to freshen up and to clean up the wound that I leaved untouched since yesterday night. I picked up a jeans and one of my oversized T-shirts from my suitcase and went back to the bathroom. A few minutes later I looked into the mirror again.

"I still look disgusting, but not as bad as before" I said.

"You should touch up here and there" A male voice suddenly said.

"Hey! You should knock on the door, what if-"

"You would be naked again? Oh stop that shit you have to tell me a lot of things because Mr. Arrogant is not talking at all!" Hans said.

"You asked him?"

"No I ordered him to tell me what happened, but he shrugged his shoulders and finished his breakfast"

............

A few hours passed by and Hans is still making sure, that he has heard all the tea from yesterday. I told him everything from the beginning to the end. How my parents treated me in my childhood and what exactly happened yesterday. I even told him what's up with me and Dwayne... And let me tell you one thing: HIS EYES SPARKLED WHILE LISTENING ABOUT IT! This guy really lives for good gossip... And the 'I bring something up' that he talked about were only sweets which he finished up by himself. I'm starving and I don't want to admit that I'm hungry! Hans turned his back to me and I looked at his frame. He's my first friend. My first best friend.

He listened to me from the beginning to the end. I know that he did it because he loves a good gossip but this was something else. He really wanted to listen to me. His eyes were telling it all. It gave me a bit of courage, having someone who listens to you even if hours pass by. "That was one hell of a story. And I thought you told me everything in Palawan" Hans said stretching himself on the bed.

"I actually told you everything, but I didn't told you everything in detail" I said smiling.

It feels good to let everything out...

Grrrrrrrr

"What was that?!" Hans said immediately

"W-What? I didn't heard anything" I said with blushed cheeks, looking away.