Chapter 32: This Is My Chance

***HANS POV***

"I'll take care of it" Dwayne said and stepped into his car. I only looked at him... Did I-, have I just managed to-, I'M SUCH A GENIUS.!!

'And what are you going to do about Drake and the thing about tomorrow? You know that you lied to him about that right?-' What are you talking about?!

'Acting like you don't know anything right?! Here you go, the things you said a couple of seconds ago: That guy, Drake. The one she went out with yesterday. He touched her all the time and Holly was really uncomfortable next to him. She even told me about it yesterday night! Actually, Holly didn't wanted to go out with Drake, but that guy insisted of going out with her and even want's it tomorrow too!'

Ahh that one... Wait, YOU were the one, telling me to use my chance!

'What are YOU talking about?'  Smiling widely, I acted like I had long hair and threw them back. Well, I don't think that, 'Don't mess this up Hans, you only got one chance' Was my idea, isn't it?

'I'm not talking about that with you right now'

Silence...

AAAnd what now?

Silence... AHHGGRR nevermind, I don't need your help, I'm gonna find a way to have the both of them having a date tomorrow! How?... HOW?! Walking back into the house, I remembered, that I called Drake with Dereck's phone. My brain is such a GENIUS thing!! Smiling widely, I immediately marched into Dereck's room and didn't made any effort of knocking on his door.

Why I don't knock on his door? Why should I?! Inside his bedroom I looked for his phone, which was on the nighttable. Again, I didn't made any efforts of being silent too. It wouldn't make any sense, he has to wake up in an hour anyway. Taking his phone, I leaved Dereck's bedroom and walked straight into my room, which was a few rooms away from his bedroom . "And now to the fun part" I threw myself onto my bed and dialed Drake's number. It didn't took long until Drake picked up my call.

"Holly?" Dereck asked, his voice more deeper than usual. Tsk, such a player... Did he just-
HOW DARE HE CALLING ME HOLLY!

"Shut up, I got business to do with you!"

"Oh, you're not Holly. Uhm, that's a bit awkward now.... may I ask who you are?"

"Yes you may"

"..."

"I don't have the time for dumb questions, so listen to me boy: do you want to go out with Holly again or not?"

"Y-Yes, I would love to-"

"Holly missed you a lot too and is too shy to ask you for a second date. If she has a weird expression on, ignore it, she's weird naturally-"

"No, I like her personality-"

"DON'T.CUT.ME.IN.MID-SENTENCE! I don't care what you think, just come by today and ask her to go out with you tomorrow. She has nothing to do anyways. Don't ask why, just do it. This call never happened and you're not going to talk about it with anyone, understand?"