Chapter 19: Dereck

Life is strange, isn't it?

Me running away from home, starting to live my own life and my own rules. Ending up, running away from a Tsunami and getting to know a lot of new people along with my first best friend. As if all of that wasn't enough to get along with for now, I'm being kidnapped by someone really close (but not really) and waking up at his fathers house. AND as if this wasn't enough to handle with...,

HE'S SEEING ME COMPLETELY NAKED WITHOUT ME WANTING IT!!

SON OF A ROCK! GET OUT!!

"What takes you so long to get out??!" I angrily pointed out and immediately hided myself in the bathtub. Thank God this bathtub is bigger, than my entire budget could ever be...
Wait, did I just roasted myself?

Silence.

My heart is already pounding like a crazy maniac. I'm about to freak out and break every bone he has, if he's not going to leave this flipping bathroom right now! WHY IS HE NOT LEAVING THE BATHROOM GODDAMMIT! No one ever saw my skin underneath my clothes. I mean, I've never worn a swimsuit nor a bikini! And I've never participated at swimming lessons at school too! because of my fear to get drown! 

A minute passed by and Dwayne was still standing at the doorframe. Slowly peeking up, he finally moved and picked up a clean toothbrush and a huge towel.

"I told you to leave the bathroom!"

Silence. Someone is definitely going to die today.

Dwayne turned his back to me and threw the towel he held a few seconds ago on me.

"I'll give you 5 seconds." Dwayne said sharply after he turned around, his back facing me.

"Huh?!"

"4..,3.."

Is he going to? No he would never do such a thing right..., right?! I took the blanket and wrapped myself in it as fast as I could. A speed, I've never could reach again in my entire life. Even the 'speed of light' is jealous on me!

"What are you going to do?" I asked after Dwayne turned around. Guys..., one thing for sure:  He looked waaaay to long on my body frame. And why does this makes me feel really hot?                    I think I have fever..., yeah, that it is!

"Nothing with you" after clearing his throat, he bent down right in front of me. His body was waaay to close for someone who doesn't wants anything to do with me. The second, I looked at, what he was doing, he pushed the button for warm water and stood back up. Finally, THANK YOU! Hundrets of waterdrops fell directly on my bare legs, giving me goosebumps. I was a bit taken aback by the first warm water meeting my skin, since the Tsunami encounter. Since I was so mesmerized by the warm water meeting my skin, I didn't realized, that Dwayne bent down a bit, reaching my heigh, while telling me something right into my ear. No, he didn't told me something, he warned me!

"If you do that ever again, you're going to see a different side of me. And let me tell you, I'm not going to be gentle on you." He said in a husky voice. Did someone put a campfire on? Cuz' it's extremely hot in here!!Why does this feels soo good, but at the same time extremely frightening?

'No Holly, stop that bullshit and fight back!!'   yeah, you're right!                                                            "And if you ever enter the room without my permission, I'll kick your ass to the moon and back! And. Now. Leave. Me. Alone!" I warned him in a stern voice, earning a emotionless expression from him. Which doesn't surprises me by the way.

Silence. He didn't moved an inch.

"No one ever dares to command me" his eyes looking intensely into mine and my lips.