Chapter 31: Messing Everything Up

***HANS POV***

Two days before:

Letzte Chance oder ich verlasse das Zimmer! If she's not going to tell me what actually happened.

Silence. Ok, this is it. I'm out-

"YOU. WILL. NEVER. GET. THAT. D!!!!" I screamed, took the two wine glasses and the wine. I mean, who doesn't want to spend their free time with FREE expensive wine? "Having hope in you makes me feel like 80..." I leaved the bedroom.

"Mein Gott, dieses Mädchen ist eine Last für jeden die- Ach sie ist eine Last für uns alle eh!"
This girl really waste's her time with simply sitting in her room, not telling me what really happened and acting like it never happened. Angrily marching into Dereck's bedroom, I threw myself on his bed after I left the wine and the wine glasses on his desk. Looking into Dereck's side, I saw him already amused of me being back. He was wearing a bathrobe too and was sipping from his expensive wine. You ask what we are wearing underneath it? NOTHING!          Who wears something underneath a bathrobe?

Suddenly, the wine, Dereck was drinking from, took my attention...
'Well, the wine that I drinked from, was more expensive than the one he is drinking of !'
Oh dear Lord I'm so wonderful! And rich too!

"Ahhhhhhhhh Das leben ist so schön!!" I said and stretched myself on Dereck's bed. A loud sipping came from Dereck's side, so I drew back my attention to him. He was smiling, brightly smiling... And his smile was not only there because I was back in his room, Oh No no noooo.... (I mean, I know that I'm a whole snack) but there's more... and he's awaiting me to say it.

"And?" Dereck asked me, again sipping loudly from his wine. As I said, he was awaiting me to tell him what happened. And I was right with my thoughts, I'm such a genius! I have to get paid for thinking goddamit I'm a WHOLE MEAL!

"She's hiding it again" I said pissed off, Rolling myself onto my back. "It was a waste of time, waiting for her to spill the tea" Looking at the ceiling, I remembered Holly's words in Palawan:

"I spy with my little eye something green" She said smirking.

"Hey, that doesn't count. Everything is green here, we are walking through a flipping Jungle!" That day, I told her, we are going to find some medicine, in case something bad happens. Dwayne was right behind Holly and was only looking at her, creep. But kinda cute don't ya think?

"It's now my turn!,
Never have I ever experimented to see my sexual orientation" I said and throwed one arm over her shoulder while wiggling with my eyebrows in order to make Dwayne curious. And HE WAS! Indeed he was curious about her sex life! I mean, he choked on air, pfff this man is such an easy book.

"Never. What about you?" She said while smiling at me. I was shocked by her answer and how pure she actually was, so I instantly leaned down to her ear and whispered something to make that man behind us more and more curious...

"I'm gay"

"No way, is that the reason why you asked me if he was single?" I nodded in response. She really didn't had a relationship at all. How old is she? 19?! Wait, mental age has no number, the same with sexual orientation...

"Wait, you never were in a relationship? So that means there were no kiss kiss, lick lick?"
She mouthed me a 'no' expressionless. Bitch, don't look at me like that, I'm more expensive than she could think of! "Ugh...Nevermind, It,s your turn Honey" I said to drop the mood of the man behind Holly too. If I'm pissed, everyone should be pissed!