Chapter 17: I'm here

"I'm flipping angry!" I said and closed the door behind me, after I entered Hans's hut.
And what I saw in front of me made me more angrier, than I was a few seconds ago.

"I'm angry too!" Hans said after he stood up from his bed.

"Why in all of moons sake are you here with that guy?! I thought you would stay outside and wait for me!" I said and pointed at Michael, who was sitting on the bed too.

"I-I can explain it" Michael mumbled a bit scared of me.

"Oh brick you, I didn't talked to you!" You may think, why is this sister's so angry, right? Let me help you with a little throwback:

"That wasn't a question Holly, it's an order."

"To the moon and back with your dumb orders! You're not my boss!" And my bagpack is pressed onto my back like there is no tomorrow too, now have mercy with me and let me go! Dwayne remained silent for a couple of seconds and then stepped a few steps back. He nodded while his eyes didn't left my eyes for a millisecond.

"You have to kidnap Hans and me to get me!" I sarcastically said and opened the door right next to me. Then, I looked at my back to face Dwayne again.

"You should pay attention to the words, that are coming out of your mouth" 

"I'm aware of what I'm saying!" I sharply answered and leaved the hut. Actually not, but what would happen? He wouldn't kidnap us. I mean, how will he do that without us knowing it?
I looked to my left and right to find Hans who was supposed to stay next to the door,
but he was nowhere to be seen. 
And that's the reason how I ended up here, finding Hans with Michael sitting on his bed while Hans actually had to wait outside for me in front of my hut.

"He told me the same thing, Dwayne told you" Hans said simply.

"And what exactly did he told you?"

"Exactly what he told you! Now let's sleep, I'm really tired"

"It's early in the morning now, not late at night Hans."

"It's never too early to get a good nap now give me some space" Hans waved me out

"I'm not going anywhere! I'm staying right here by.your.side!"

Silence. Hans looked at me shocked and surprised for a couple of seconds. It was as if someone made a statue of him in this position.

"I-I think I s-should leave now" Michael anxiously whispered and leaved the hut as fast as he could.

"Hans are you-, is everything okay with you?" I asked directly after Michael left the hut. Did you ever saw a grown man cry louder than a baby? No? Good for you because I envy you! Hans immediately began to cry and let himself fall onto me.

"AHY THOUGHT YU AR LIYVING MEEEE" Leaving? Michael really told him what Dwayne told me. What a honest surprise.

"Did you really thought, I would leave you?"

"Good morning to you too." Hans said pissed and leaved the hut. Did I just said something wrong? Or does he have his period? I mean, he switched his emotions in less than a second!! HOW IS THAT EVEN POSSIBLE?! I leaved the hut immediately after Hans and followed him. Which wasn't easy by the way. He didn't even looked at me after I called, even if I tried!  

An hour passed by and we all gathered together, ready to go. I wonder if Dwayne and Michael are going to join us, since they're leaving us. I looked at my surroundings to see if they are approaching and to my surprise they were. And NOT only that my dear friends, Dwayne was smiling, HE WAS SMILING!! And that doesn't mean anything positive. What is he up to?