Prologue

This is dedicated to all

who supported my first Unforgettable Series titled Unforgettable Promise

Do listen to the song just beside ----------->

It would really make make you cry   T_T

That's how our main character is feeling right now after a heartbreak

I hope you enjoy this new story  ^_^

~CeruleanBlues~

==============================================================

They say that in fairytales, love can sometimes be magic.

That’s what I have always been keep holding on especially my knight in white and I promise for around fifteen years or so. I thought that he could be the prince of my dreams, the one who I’ll spend my happy ending with. The man who’ll keep his word that one day he’ll come back for me when we were apart, and when that day finally comes our promises will come true.

He would kneel in bended knee as he present a ring while proposing his hand of marriage for me. Of course, I would accept his proposition without any hesitation. It would be the happiest moment of my life.

However, I didn’t realize that even a child with a tender age of six, who believes in fairytales, needs to grow up and face the reality that was different in her fantasy.

Love can sometimes be magic but magic can sometimes be an illusion.

There are times that I wished that I were limited to certain emotions so that I’ll never have to experience pain, never feel betrayed and disappointed. Never let my fragile heart broken but the same thing means that I’ll never know how it feels to love and be loved in return.

The moment I saw what was written on his face, I knew right away his flame for me had died. It wasn’t burning for me anymore but for someone else. Someone I knew that keep his heart pounding a million times more than me.

I decided to make the ultimate sacrifice: I had to let him go.

Yes, I love him but he loves her more, and because I hate to see him, forcing to love me, despite that he loves someone else, I had to let him go.

I can endure the pain of being broken-hearted rather than seeing him separated from his love one, just because of a childhood promise. I’d rather be the fairy godmother that could help the princess and prince to have a happily ever after, than an evil witch that causes pain and hurt for two people.

It’s painful, yet I guess I can managed to survived and moved on.

Maybe when the time comes, I’ll be laughing at my old dumb self realizing how stupid I were to stand up for things I knew that weren’t really meant to happen. I just need to grow up and see what lies beyond my fantasy world.

I’ll just have to take the pain it brings though it’s hard to wait around for something that I know will never happen.

Unless, someone just round the corner could once again make my heart beat again.