Chapter 24 - SPECIAL CAMEO

And because I couldn't update tomorrow since, I'll be fully occupied for my birthday (YES! I'm finally turning 19 tomorrow *smiles*), I'm going to be updating now. Of course, not just an ordinary chapter but a special one!!!

Sad news: this story is about to end *sniffs*

Happy news: a new story would begin, and it starts with a short cameo appearance within this chapter. *smiles*

Don't forget to vote this story for the WATTY AWARDS 2012! *smiles*

SOng of the day: KIDNAP MY HEART by Click 5 as 5 Leo Rise from the movie TAKING 5 

2 reasons why I pick this song:

First, I like the song especially since this is the only band I KNOW SO FAR that all members - and I mean, the drummer, bassist, guitarist and pianist of the band - sing the song and not just the lead vocalist.

Second, because of the lyrics:

Love at first sight never thought it could happen to me but you made me believe "

note: not edited

XOXO

~CeruleanBlues~

=================================================================

MARCUS’S POV

I placed two smoked ham and cheese sandwiches along with two iced teas on the tray as I made my way to the table after I paid from the cashier. Raine was sitting, still with a sad look on her face, when I arrived. She gave me a smile which barely reached her eyes as I gave her food.

“You should eat,” I told her, as I unwrapped my sandwich from the plastic and took a bite on it.

Raine didn’t make any attempt to touch her food, as she just continued to look gloomy and sad. Of course, if I was in her position I probably would do the same thing.

“I’m not hungry,” she mumbled.

I swallowed my food first before I sipped my iced tea, and sighed. Figures she would say something like not being hungry, so I opted to say something that would bring her senses back.

“You can torture yourself all you want, knowing it wasn’t entirely your fault why Gregory is in coma,” I said offhandedly. Raine just gave me a weird look, but I ignored her, instead I let my gaze fell on her abdomen. “But the child inside you has nothing to do with your stupidity of not eating anything just because your on a hunger strike, sort of.”

Once the words left from my mouth, Raine’s eyes began to widen.