Chapter 3

Another chappy!

I try to make at least this story humourous, but hey trying my best! ;p

Anyways, sure hope you enjoy this chapter!

Chocolate anyone? yep topic for today..

Check out the pic   ------------------------------------------>

Note: note edited

Love lots,

~CeruleanBlues~

=========================================================

RAINE’S POV

“Come on Belle, it’s been four days already and your still sulking over about it,”

She just continued to glare at me while drinking her coffee one morning. I would be angry if I were her at that moment still, I wouldn’t stooped this low to act like a child pouting over a little scene.

“I specifically told you the instructions about what you have to do when Gregory come visiting,” Belle said, turning her frustration towards the jelly, as she jabbed it too many on her toast.

Well, I’d say I give Belle a credit for acting one.

“I don’t even know which is a nightmare between finding him inside the house when I came back or the fact that you welcome him to come back again for some chocolate cake,” she shook her head in disapproval. “For heaven’s sake Raine! I think you just encourage the man to pursue me even more than what he used to do.”

Ever since she found the man inside the house four days ago, she was frustrated about it. Moreover, she has been giving me the silent treatment when I told our guest to come back some time for another one of my pastries.

“Well, at least he gave me a good critic about my chocolate cake,” I commented before I put some chocolate and honey syrup on my pancakes. “Besides, I find him very pleasant to converse with.”

That was the truth and I didn’t expect Belle’s suitor to be that boring to talked to. I felt comfortable just sitting in the room and listening to his problem about his situation, and the reason why he had to get married just because of his father’s promise to his wife on her deathbed.

I pitied him and it made me grateful that I wasn’t a male and both of my parents aren’t pushing me to get married. Speaking of my parents, I haven’t talked to them ever since they confessed that they were the reason behind why they hired Fiona to pretend to be me. They wanted for Tyrell forget about me and would love someone else. Fortunately, their attempts were a success, since Tyrell is already married to Fiona.