Chapter 2

When I was making this chapter, the music "Just The Girl" by Click 5 came tuning on the radio that gave me the idea on how to introduce our male character for this story...

Listen to the video at the side while your reading this chapter --------->

Hope you enjoy this one!

Don't forget to read ahead first "Unforgettable Promise" before you read this story!

Note: Chapter not edited so you might encounter some typos

Love lots,

~CeruleanBlues~

============================================================

GREGORY’S POV

“Are you certain, you don’t want to court any other females besides Miss Mason?” Walters, the family butler said, giving me a worried look on the front mirror as he was driving me towards Belle’s house.

“I’m certain of it,” I replied as I fixed my cravat giving it a slight loose on my neck. I don’t understand why my valet has to make it tight that I’m sure, I feel like I was going to hang myself to death instead of going to present myself to the woman who I’m making sure was to become my wife.

I know that it was unchivalrous for me to ask Belle to marry me, since my father has been nagging me to get married. He wanted to at least see me married and have children before he would pass away. He kept letting me hear that he wanted grandchildren because that was his promise to my mother before she passed away three years ago.

Yeah, I respect my father’s promise to my mother to see me settled in but—

I let out a frustrated sighed.

“Is everything alright sir?” Walters asked, as he made a final turn on the street to Belle’s house.

I just waved back at him signalling him that I was alright.

Now, about my father’s complaint about him seeing his death eventually was a big laugh on my part. He was still fifty years old and still has many years before he meet his demise. Heck! He was only twenty years older in my current age since he married my mother at a very young age.

My life is absolutely screwed up!

I draw one hand on my hair in frustration, ruining in process the perfectly hairstyle that my valet did this morning. If he could see me right now, messing up his art, he would immediately resign as being my valet since he was a perfectionist.