Chapter 8 (part two)

• Dedicated to Reza Marie

So as promise, here's the update chapter!!

Whooooohoooo!!!!

I had hard time especially balancing my studies in college since I'm already in my third year (oh yeah!)  and writing in wattpad. So I might not always update daily or an interval of one day update and have to depend on a particular target update (probably I'll be updating twice a week)

This chapter is dedicated to my college friend for helping me for this chapter (I really have to thank her since if she didn't help me then I wouldn't have update  >.< )

More Gregory and Raine scenes...

Song of the day: How Do You Heal A Broken Heart by Chris Walker                                                      

(The song is actually a guy singing well, the title says it all, but for the this story's case, just think that its actually Raine singing the song... okay? ^__^ )

Note: Not edited

Love lots,

~CeruleanBlues~

 ===================================================================

After we tried some different cheeses that Lorenzo let us tasted, we also tried complimenting it with wine. Although, I’m not used to drinking those kind beverages but I must admit, wine and cheese does go well with your taste buds.

Lorenzo gave us some freshly made cheese and wine, as an honour to have an aristocrat visit his humble shop. Gregory, polite as he always he will be towards other people, accepted his offer. As we went back inside the car, he gave the small package to me.

“I think he really meant to give it to you, instead he gave it to me out of respect for my status being an aristocrat,” he explained.

I just gave a short nod. “Well, I might accept it and besides, it does taste good so it would be a waste to give it to you anyways,” I shrugged, and then let out a small smile.

Gregory just laughed about my comment as he started the engine.

“So where do we go next?” I asked looking at the side window. The country seems to be peaceful and carefree to look at, as if no problems existed.

“We’ll be going up to see the mountain side,” he replied casually.

I gave him an odd look. “Using this car?”