Chapter 23

Hey there guys!

here's chapter 23 and I know you guys must be waiting for a long while especially from the previous chapter's cliffhanger.

I included a special person in this chapter and you'll soon know who it is when you read through out this chapter.

Anyways, I'm quite nervous about asking this of you guys, and well. . . *laughs nervously* my birthday is coming up this saturday on October 20 and I was hoping that it would be a special gift for me to received if you guys would vote this story for the WATTY AWARDS 2012.

SOng of the day: I WON'T GIVE UP by Jayesslee (read through out the chapter and you'll understand why I choose this song)

note: not edited

XOXO

~CeruleanBlues~

==================================================================

RAINE’S POV

“Where is he?” I immediately asked when I saw Fiona, Tyrell and Marcus the next block of the hallway. I went near them quickly while panting.

“Have you been running?” Marcus asked, as he made me lean over him for support and allowed me to sit in one of the chairs in the hallway.

I just gave him a weak smile. “Where is Gregory?” I asked again. No one answered, of course. I turned to faced Fiona since she was the one who informed me of his whereabouts. “Fiona, please tell me what the hell just happened?”

Fiona just gave me a passive look before she answered. “Gregory was going to meet with us,” she gave side way glances at Tyrell and Marcus, “but on his way to Marcus’s office, Gregory encountered a terrible accident,” she said grimly. “The cab he was in just loose it brakes.”

Tears suddenly appeared on my eyes.

I immediately covered my face with both of my hands. I don’t want them to see me crying especially letting them know that I’m crying over for a man who can’t be mine, yet who captured my heart. It was no wonder I can’t seem to forget about him no matter how hard I try.

Gregory was my other half of my soul.

Without him, I would have died a thousand times more in my life.

“Fiona,”  I heard Tyrell sat beside me. I know he was trying to comfort me, and I really appreciate of his concern, but right now, I just wanted to know one thing.

I slowly pulled my hands away from my face and lifted my face. “Tell me. . .,” I stammered, knowing I was still in the state of crying. “Will Gregory be alright?”