Chapter 9

Were you guys left hanging from the previous chapter???

Well, say no more (or perhaps grumble for the cliffhanger *nods* ), here's the chapter that I target planned to update..

Whohhooooo!!!

Also I wanna dedicate this chapter to my new friend, (who I didn't realize that we just live in the same continent, same hometown, same school graduted in high school and apparently not having the same university that we went right now *sighs*) : Miss orange_tattoo!!!

Song of the day:  APOLOGIZE by Timbaland ft. One Republic (because I the word 'apologize' to many times that this song just popped into my mind)

Note: not eDited.

This is also an advertisement chapter from this story's prequel "UNFORGETTABLE PROMISE" since I've plan the enter the the story for Watty Awards 2012. So read and vote for UP if you haven't before reading this story.

More Gregory and Raine scenes.

Love lots,

~CeruleanBlues~ 

===================================================================

Gregory’s POV

There are things that sometimes you might want to regret, like maybe it spur out of the moment or simply because you did it out of something. Or rather not, want to regret, you just had to do it and you might think it was a good thing.

I just kissed someone.

This someone also happens to be the cousin of my fiancée.

I kissed Raine.

I could blame Belle for forcing me to agree to her deal, yet mostly I blame myself for it. I just don’t know what came over me when after she told her story, I just had that urging feeling that I wanted to kiss her so badly.

Wanting to wipe away those tears falling from those innocent eyes. To replace that sad smile on her face with cheerful ones and to help her from mending her—I know this shouldn’t be my business especially being a man who is about to marry in a few days from now—broken heart.

Yes, I’ve said it even though its not proper, especially who is related to my bride to be, still I can’t cannot stop myself that I had to kiss her.

I kiss her!

For the love of everything that’s holy! I just kissed my fiancée’s cousin.