Chapter 16

I'm currently having emotional breakdown, I mean really having EMOTIONALLY BREAKDOWN, so I won't say anything more than I usually do like the previous chapters...  T_T

This chapter still in Raine's POV with another guest character from my previous story entitled UNFORGETTABLE PROMISE

note: Note edited

SOng of the day:  WE'LL BE TOGETHER by ASHLEY TISDALE (The lyrics so good to listen, thus I had to make this a song choice for today)

Love lots,

~CERULEANBLUES~

==============================================================

RAINE’S POV

Before, I used to feel the encounter quite awkward, especially being around with Tyrell’s wife in the same room. Somehow, it doesn’t matter anymore because I know it won’t rise up in any kind of tension between Fiona and I.

The truth is I’d rather be Fiona’s friend than keep on thinking that she’s the reason why Tyrell had fall out of love with me. Perhaps, I should be grateful that for what she have done pretending to be me and Tyrell falling for her else, I wouldn’t be falling in love with the man who was our current topic of our conversation at the moment.

“So this Gregory fellow,” Fiona said, her eyes on me with interest as she was leaning forward on the table, “tell me about him. What does he look like? The colour of his hair and eyes? What does he do for a living? Is he romantic?”

I managed to stifle my laughter as Fiona continued to bombard me with questions. “I’d say, Gregory looks like a man,” I responded that earned me a pouty look from Fiona.

“I mean, describe him for me since you had somehow become interested in him,” Fiona pointed out.

“Well. . .,”

What should I describe about Gregory?

He is handsome, one thing for sure.

Colour of his eyes and hair?

It was sure enough that Americans and Europeans are different. Gregory has a sandy messy hair and his mesmerizing emerald eyes.

What does he do for a living?

He’s an Earl and a next in line of becoming a Duke.