Chapter 17 (part two)

Here's the second part!

Preferably most of this chapter would be on Fiona's PoV (for those who don't know her, read my first Unforgettable Series entitled UNFORGETTABLE PROMISE to know more about her)

Take note that I have a bonus character here, but you'll won't be seeing this person soon ^__^

SOng of the Day:  WITH YOU by R. MASON  (This is actually a demo produced and performed by R. Mason but this will be sung famously by ONE DIRECTION soon!!!! ;P)

This chapter is dedicated to:    janine257  for supporting this story!!!  ^_^

Note: not edited

Love lots,

~CeruleanBlues~

==============================================================

FIONA’S POV

“Raine just saw Gregory and wanted to avoid him,”

I noticed that Marcus began to stiffened for a moment, but then relax and went back to his usual cool demeanour. “How do you know about Gregory?” he asked.

“Well, technically, I don’t,” I said while shrugging. “We don’t know each other but from the conversation Raine and I had moments ago, I feel that I already know all about him.”

“Raine talked to you about Gregory?” Marcus said in disbelief, although there was a hint of humour in his tone. “Well, this is something interesting.”

“Tyrell also told me about him, when he visited Raine from the school,” I added.

“Speaking of him, where is that besotted husband of yours anyways?” he said while looking around the place, assuming that Raine and I weren’t the only ones in the café.

“He’s having an interview with the applicants who’ll be taking care of Ashton while both of us are working,” I replied.

He nodded at my answer, and seemingly no longer interested to talk about it any further.

Seemingly, people might find it awkward and odd that I’m having a conversation with my ex-fiance, who also happens to be the cousin of my husband. For some other couple, they tend to avoid their previous relationship since they find it unusual and ,indeed, awkward.

Somehow, in our case, Tyrell, Raine, Marcus and I are different. Instead of avoiding each other and holding grudges for stealing one’s fiance or fiancee, our relationship with one another grew more stronger everyday.