Chapter 15

So I wasn't able to update yesterday since the internet connection was temporarily cut off short due to some fixing up.

Anyways, for this chapter you'll still be reading Raine's POV and like I said from the previous chapters I would be bringing in special guests, or characters, from my previous story UNFORGETTABLE PROMISE.

Song of the Day: WHITE HORSE by TAYLOR SWIFT (I choose this song which I intend to dedicate To Raine, which she finally realizes who she really loves)

Hope you enjoy this chapter!

Note: Not Edited

LOve lots,

~CeruleanBlues~

==============================================================

3 months later. . .

RAINE’S POV

There are two things that one would enjoy when it comes to travelling. One, going forth to the place that you wanted to go and second, returning back home where you began. If I would have to decide which of those two would be preferrable, I’d say I choose the second part.

As the saying goes ‘Home is where your heart will always be.”

I could very much agree to whoever was the author of that saying. Honestly, I’ve always like to travel around of the world but in the end, my heart will always long for the one place that I’ll always return, my home.

“Miss Raine?”

My thoughts were interrupted, when one of my students was standing  infront of me. I smiled at her before kneel down so that I was at her height level. “Well, hello Kristy. What is it that you want from me?” I asked the little girl.

“I’ve wanted to give you this,” Kristy said as she showed me what she was hiding from her back. It was a well bloom pink roses that were tied together which formed a crown.

I felt awed at her gift that I let her put it on my head. “What a beautiful crown that you made for me Kristy. Thank you so much for this,” I said as I patted the little girl’s head.

She beamed at me. “Now, you look like a fairy princess of rose,” she commented.