Chapter 12

Yes, yes, yes, I know you all guys wanted to scold me for updating so so very late, but hey being a junior college student isn't that easy, and I've been really a bit busy especially a continuous subject tests are given to me by my college professors..

So yeah, pretty much that's my reason for a late update. *nods*

Anyways, our college sports fest is coming within two weeks time and I'll probably update more during that week instead of updating just once.

Recap: Last chapter, Both Raine and Gregory confronted about what had happen between them from the previous day. Gregory admitted to Raine that he has feelings for her but she just told him that it just a mistake what happened between them, and that made Gregory angry about it. Now, while Raine was walking along the street and contemplating about the past events, she meet up with an old friend which was none other than Marcus Archer!

So, within this chapter there are 2 POVs and obviously it would be featuring both Raine and Marcus. Technically, this chapter focus more unto Raine and Marcus.

This chapter is dedicated to : PeejayTactacan-Sison for always wanting to read this story because she always wanted me to update!   ^__^

Song for the day: I SHOULD'VE KISSED YOU by ONE DIRECTION  (because as I have admitted from the previous chapters, I'm becoming a fan in this British-Irish boy band  *screams*  )

note: not edited

XOXOXOXOXOXOXo

~CeruleanBlues~

============================================================

RAINE’S POV

“Marcus?” I said aloud, as the man in front of me panted before he straightened up his posed, giving me a smile.

“Hi Raine!” Marcus greeted.

“What are you doing here?” we both said, and then laughed out on our unison question.

“I’m actually on a business trip,” Marcus said, then nodding at his clothes he was wearing. It wasn’t his usual business attire since he was only wearing some casual clothes. “It seems that the person I’m suppose to have in a meeting isn’t available for this next two days, since I’ve heard he’s preparing for some upcoming wedding.”

I just nodded at his explanation before he continued, “So while I’m staying here in Scotland, might as well enjoy myself especially it’s the company’s money who’ll be paying for this trip,” he grinned.

I just laughed at his sentiment. I have to keep reminding of myself that Marcus has a funny sense of humor, and it made me forget all the sorrow thoughts I’ve been thinking since lunch time with Belle and. . .