Chapter 5

Yes, another chappy is here!!!

Writing this story has inspired me to loose at least 10 pounds for a week and just got myself a new hairstyle for upcoming first semester!

Not really need info for you guys to know, well hey! I'm just saying  *shrugs*

Video for today is Gotta Be You by One Direction!!! This actually went on through my radio while writing Gregory's POV

Anyways, I hope you enjoy reading this story!

Note: not edited

Love lots,

~CeruleanBlues~

=============================================================

Tied cravat?

Check

Red roses?

Check

Box of chocolates?

Check

Apology speech?

Ugh…

I grimaced since I haven’t had any word that comes into mind on how to start an apology. If only Walters were here to help me, he’d come up with a better explanation than me, and because he isn’t available, I’ll have to settle this one on my own.

If only the person whom I’m about to apologize just wasn’t the last hope to my current problem, then I wouldn’t have to go deal with this than just asking her for an apology for my atrocious action— which I still don’t understand why she got angry by that simple question.

Though the person whom I’m about to apologize wasn’t just a somebody. She is the only link I can have to Belle, and just a simple sorry wasn’t enough for her to accept my forgiveness. Raine doesn’t just deserve my apology but she has to accept to trust me.

Trust.

Now, that was a rare word coming from my mouth, since I’m not easily a fan in giving my trust to others and vice-versa. Well, it’s a little complicated and I’m just don’t want to talked about it.

I let out a heavy sighed as I walked down by the street heading towards Belle’s house, although I made a quick turn by the café shop since I need some caffeine right now. A grande hot expresso with a lot of brown sugar.

As I was about to open the door, I was instantly bumped by something soft and feminine and before I knew it, I was already on the ground. I muttered a silent cursed before I stood up, and was about to release a tongue-lashing argument to the bumper. When I turned to my bumper, my eyes widen which I was surprised to see the person that I never expected to see.