Chapter 1

• Dedicated to Raine Sausa

First things first,

I should probably inform you guys that it would be better if you read first the UNFORGETTABLE PROMISE so that you'll understand how our character started off having a broken hearted because everything happen on the first series...

You can listen to the song at the side  ----------->

while your reading this chapter

HOpe you enjoy this!

Note: not edited so you'll encounter some typographical errors...

~CeruleanBlues~

======================================================================

RAINE’S POV

“For a thousand times, I won’t and never will I return your affection,”

I jerked my head towards the house while I stop myself from swinging. There were voices coming from the front door and I have no doubt that it was coming from my cousin.

“Then I won’t stop until you accept me,” a male voice responded.

Of course, that would her suitor, who I believe was courting her since well, I’m not really sure since I’ve only arrived two weeks ago, and everyday he always been doing the same routine to make Belle accept his suite. Sadly, everyday she always rejects him and—

SLAP!

I winced as I visualized the scene Belle smacking him on his cheek using her hand.

I heard the slamming on the door that would signal that Belle forced her suitor to leave the house, and I expected a hard knocking on the door that tells me that her suitor would be telling her that he won’t give up and he’ll come back tomorrow.

That’s always been the same routine since I’ve arrived, and I’m pretty sure that I already memorized the same script of the conversation. The guy would come knocking on the door bringing chocolates and flowers and a ring, he tells Belle his intentions, Belle would give him a murderous glare and rejects his proposition, the guy would argue, Belle would argue and pretty much end up from what happened seconds ago.

I stood up from the swing, grabbed the book that I wasn’t finished reading with since my cousin’s suitor arrived that my ears have to endure their same argument and conversation, and went back to the house. I entered at the back kitchen and grabbed some orange juice and muffin, because I’m sure I need to eat something as I comfort my cousin and listen to her grumbling about her encounter with her suitor.