Chapter 14

So yeah! I'm back for today's update! WHOOOOhoooo!!!!

Anyways, just took up my Psychometrics exam (I'm half sure that I'll certainly pass) and Zoology (which I'm very 105% confident that I'll pass :D  )

I'll only be having two more exams to take before my midterms are over and I'll be able to update much earlier than updating days or weeks more or so...

I'm not sure whether you'll be liking this chapter since this. . .  well I'd better not spill out so just read ahead below.

Song for today: The Love I Found In You  by Jim Brickman (This song is actually dedicated for Greyson and Meryl, Gregory's parents   ^_^ )

note: Not edited

Love lots,

~CeruleanBlues~

======================================================

GREGORY’S POV

Friday

As much as I wanted time to stop and rewind everything before I had agreed on a proposal I never knew that I would be the one to break it, I couldn’t do it. Not even the my title or my status could prevent what was about to happen. Perhaps, it was my biggest mistake to decide things to easy under pressure that I never knew about the consequences that were about to happen at the end.

One thing for sure is that I’ve made a grave mistake when I accepted Belle’s proposal.

I shouldn’t have accepted in the first place that I would accompany Belle’s cousin a week before she would return back to her home. It was absurd to find a person being with someone else especially you’re already enaged to be married.

However, desperate times call for desparate measures, and I was indeed desparate. It was for my father’s sake in granting my mother’s last wish on her deathbed that I would be off married someday to someone who’ll give them many grandchildren.

Now, everything is becoming a disaster.

I should have tried falling in love with Belle, since she would be my lifetime partner. Instead, fate just put me in such a childish game that I have to fell for someone, who happens to be related with my fiancee.

Raine.

I had to admit to myself that when I first saw her, I immediately admire her. There was a saying it was love at first sight, but I wasn’t that kind of type. Although, when I get to spend time with her more, I knew instantly it wasn’t just a mere admiration.

When she herself to me willingly, I knew right then I was falling in love with her. What’s more, I was honoured that I was the first man for her. If I wasn’t engage at that time, I would instantly offer her marriage since it would be the honorable thing.