Chapter 4

So yeah, here's another chappy!

3 POV's are written for this chapter..

Hope you enjoy reading!!!!!

The video on the right side  is somewhat I like to dedicate Gregory and Belle's relationship before he started courting her. The song is more like a break up kind of relationship from love but in my own perspective I'd like to think of it as their break up from their friendship...

I don't know if I have any sense about it.. Do I?  *shrugs* 

Note: not edited

 Love lots,

~CeruleanBlues~

 =========================================================================

“What day did you say that you were going to buy a pistol?”

Belle raised over her head from the newspaper she was reading. From the sour look that was plastered on my face, and the way I handle my table knife as I cut through some steak—although, I was more like imagining it to be someone else’s flesh and felt like murdering this particular person right now, who happens to be the same person that kept on visiting for Belle’s hand in marriage.

“The steak didn’t do any harm to you, you know,” Belles said, there was amusement registered on her face. I gave her a questioning look before she pointed at my food that were minced into bits.

I winced at the outcome I did before I shrugged, then add it with some mashed potatoes before stuffing it inside my mouth.

“So, when are you going to buy a pistol?” I swallowed my food before asking her.

“I haven’t thought about it yet. Why would you want to know?” she asked a bit surprised about my sudden interest about it.

“Just so I can help you choose which is better.” I took another spoon of mashed potatoes mixed with the minced steak. “I would prefer a machine gun, cause it will allow you to shoot the target a direct hit even if you messed up terribly with your aim,” I said in a matter-of-fact tone.

I expected her to gasped at my sudden preference of words, but I just heard her muffled a laughter. When I look at her, she was smiling while shaking her head. “I never strike you as a violent person, Raine. You were more of a merciful angel type of person,” she concluded.

“Unless someone just drop the the bomb that pisses you off,” I mumbled to myself.

I was having a bad day that afternoon when I encountered Gregory at the chocolate shop. I was even happy that I get to talked to him again after Belle insisted me to distance myself from him, since he would just used me to get to her.