Chapter 7

Another chappy!!!

Whooohooo!!!

Ever wonder what was Belle's proposition from chapter 5?

Well, I'll take you to that flashback within this chapter..

So more onto Gregory and Belle's scene for this chapter.

SOng for today: BOP BOP BABY by Westlife

Actually, I only like the music video settings, that's why I choose this for today...hahahaha ;P

Note: not edited

One more thing, please support UP (Unforgettable Promise) the prequel for this story because I'm entering it for Watty Awards 2012! Thanks!

Love lots,

~CeruleanBlues

======================================================================

GREGORY’S POV

“I hate my life,” I muttered to myself as I was sitting on the couch.

“I heard you a thousand times,” Belle called out from the kitchen. She then came out bringing along a tray of two glasses filled with fruit juice and a plate of Danish biscuits, put it on the table before she sat across the chair from me. A playful smile appeared on her face. “Nobody said that life would be easier for a person, and you are not an exception.”

I muttered some French words, hoping she wouldn’t understand what I was saying. Unfortunately, that didn’t keep her mouth from commenting. “Even using other language, I can still guess what you’re saying,” she said while picking out a biscuit from the small platter, “and I know those words aren’t pleasant hear, Gregory.”

Belle just gave me a knowing look that says “no cursing allowed in this household even if they are in another language.

I just stared at her, then at the simple treat that she offered on the table, then back at her raising an eyebrow. “What?” she gave me an obvious fake innocent look. “Can’t a hostess even serve her guest something to eat? It is the proper etiquette, you know,” she pointed out before she bit on her cookie.

“Not when the hostess hasn’t done that since the guest started visiting her like three months ago,” I replied dryly.

Really, just weeks ago she wouldn’t even let me inside her house much less than offering me some treat like I was really a guest, and she say that it was just according to proper etiquette.