Chapter 25

WAHHHHHHHHH!!!

I can't stop myself crying. *sniffs*

Why?

I have to say that this is the last chapter for the story!!!  T_T *cries loudly*

I'm gonna miss them!

Song of the day: IN LOVE WITH YOU by Christian Bautista and Angeline Quinto (this is actually sung by Asians, and of course, you don't need to worry since this is in English song. Seriously, if you guys research the lyrics for this song, it really fits for this last chapter! ;D )

So vote with all your heart's out for this story for Watty Awards 2012 under Non-teen fiction and you'll surely make me the most happiest girl!!! 

note: Not edited

XOXO

~CeruleanBlues~

=============================================================

RAINE’S POV

I was both stunned and surprised of how bold Miss Lovelace’s performance, upon hearing that Marcus would hire her in his company. She just kissed him— I mean, really kissed him— and I’m quite positive that Miss Lovelace doesn’t realize what she was doing.

“Thank you! Thank you! Thank you so much!” Evie said, with such tone that she rather was quite excited that she was going to be employed. She quickly pulled out a piece of paper and pen from her purse, then scribbled something down on it. She immediately gave the piece of paper to Marcus. “Here, take this,” she said, “its my home address, in case you wanted to check out my background. I’ve also written down my contact numbers,” she ended with a typical grin on her face.”

Obviously Marcus was still stunned of Miss Lovelace’s stunt in kissing him, I took the paper from her which she instantly gave in. “I’m so grateful for meeting the both of you,” she said looking from me then to Marcus repeatedly. “I can’t believe that saving an angel would give me great luck!”

“Well, I wouldn’t say—

I couldn’t finished my sentence, since Miss Lovelace instantly left, walking away while humming a song that sounds like a lullaby to me. “That girl is really something,”I muttered to myself before turning myself to Marcus who was still in a dazed expression.

Suddenly a grin formed on my face when I poked Marcus’ cheek to rouse him from his daze state. “Well, isn’t Evie something special huh?”

Marcus was out from his daze, as he immediately wipe his mouth with his hand. “Oh don’t be such a douchebag,” I scowled at him playfully. “I know that her kiss has quite an effect on you, since it took a while for you to regain your composure.”