Chapter 6

So I was like watching a music television and this song "TAKE MY BREATH AWAY" sung by a GLEE cast just knock me off the hook! (Not actually a GLEE fan, I was just forcing myself to watch that particular episode to kill time, yeah I know cruel, right? Well, hey! life isn't always as easy as it seems  *winks* )

Sweet treats for this week everyone! Let your mouth water just seeing the picture at your right side while listening to the music ------------------------------->

Yeah, I know its not that popular for this year, but hey! Just listening to the lyrics its quite good actually!

Anyways, hope you enjoy this chappy!

More Gregory and Raine scenes are shown for this chapter!

NOte: Not edited

Love lots,

~CeruleanBlues~

=================================================================

RAINE’S POV

It only seemed like yesterday, I just recently arrived from America to Scotland visiting Belle when I received her letter months ago. Seemingly, I only have less than a week and half before I return home and resume my work teaching the youngsters in kindergarten, and I planned to make my last few days a moment to remember.

Of course, not involving him around.

I glared at him over my shoulder as he was following at my back while heading to the grocery store. When he saw me glanced over him, he shot me a hesitant smile as he waved a hand. I ignored the gesture and proceeded my way at the entrance of the store.

I pulled out the pushcart before heading my way towards the fruit section. I just don’t understand why Belle suggested he has to come along with me for the grocery, when I’ve been doing this sometime alone during my stay. Even Belle comes along now and then after her work.

Right now I don’t know which pisses me off, the fact that Gregory was following me around this whole day or, a sudden nightmare when Belle told me that she have thoughts about accepting Gregory’s offer. Once the information started flooding in my mind, I just had to call her crazy and gave her a hundred reasons that she shouldn’t accept his offer.

One reason would be Belle doesn’t have any romantic feeling towards Gregory, and the same goes for him to her. It was only a mutual understanding that was what she told me. Nowadays, there was no longer love required when it comes to marriage as long as they have good communication, easy relationship and stable livelihood, so what else was needed?