Chapter 19

• Dedicated to Ajra ARivera

 This chapter is dedicated to the Dean of my C.O.P family!!    ^__^

So, here's the updated chapter, a very long long awaited chapter if I do say so myself. And yes, my reason for updating late is my college studies and so much more.

Pretty much, that's all   XD

Anyways, today's chapter would focus on Gregory's POV

Song of the day: HAVE I TOLD YOU LATELY by Rod Stewart  (Yeah, its an old song but hey! the melody the lyrics are so sweet and romantic that you just want to feel to be in love for just a moment,  *smiles*  )

Note: not edited

Hope you enoy this chapter!

Love lots,

~CeruleanBlues~

==============================================================

GREGORY’S POV

Its been five days since I’ve met up with Marcus and Fiona in planning what I’m going to do to profess my love for Raine. During those days, I can’t help feel myself that it was the most exciting and nervous moments in my life especially, once I’m about to tell how I feel about her.

My father already gave me a full support in pursuing Raine and asking her to become my wife. That’s if she would accept me to be her lifelong partner. Moreover, Belle even wished me a good luck that Raine and I would end up together.

I guessed I’m grateful towards Belle that she didn’t take it offensively when I decided that I can’t marry her. In fact, she even felt relief when I object our marriage infront of the priest and everyone inside the church.

“Does anyone here object that these two people have any reason not to be bounded by everlasting love? Speak now, or forever hold your regret,” the priest said.

Everyone was silent when he asked about it. No one dared to speak, not even my father who knew how I really felt at that moment. Even Belle clasped both of her hands nervously, as if the wedding for her was a death sentence.

No one spoke.

“Alright, since no one objects then let’s continue—

“I OBJECT!”

Everyone who heard that statement gasped.