Chapter 20

Hey ppipz!!

I know its quite a long time since I've updated, and.... well, you guys probably know the reasons why. Anyhow, I'm guessing I'll be back to my regular update week, so hope that you keep on supporting for this story! 

chapter dedicated to my friend for a very super super late birthday present. *grins*

Hope you guys enjpy this chapter!

Song of the Day: GOODBYE by Air Supply (read the lyrics and you'll understand our character's POV feels)

note: not edited

Love lots,

~CeruleanBlues~

=========================================================

RAINE’S POV

I looked up from my desk and find myself all blushing and flustered, as my co-employee was grinning from to ear to ear. I shyly began to smile at her.

“I can’t believe that your pregnant!” she gushes, like she was still fifteen despite to her age of twenty-two. “How are you feeling?”

I began to stand up from my chair but she halts me. “Don’t stand up on my account,” she scolds me, then frowned, “in fact, you should be in bed resting,” she nodded.

I scowled at her, then shook my head. “Oh my dear Miss Cabreros,” I smiled sweetly at her knowing full well that she doesn’t want to be called by her last name cause it make her think that she was old.

She glares at me, which I ignored. “I can still keep up with my balance and activities, Joyce. Besides,” I paused as I laid a hand over my stomach and smiled, “I’m just three months pregnant, and hardly showing.”

Joyce stares at me, regardingly before she sighed in defeat. “Fine,” she mutters, then finally smiles at me. “I hope that you would do me the honor of making me a godparent to your child.”

Joyce Cabreros was my Asian friend, which I believe she’s a Filipino if I’m not mistaken, and treated her like a sister I never have than simply just a friend. She once told me that family relationships and bonding with their children were quite a forte in her home country. That was a reason why she wanted to be closer with the young children.

“I’ll take note of that,” I replied.

“Good. In the meantime, why don’t I throw you a baby shower?” she asked.

“I’ll be delighted.”

“And perhaps, you can tell me who the father of your upcoming son or daughter,” she said as she stood up, while looking at the window watching the children play around.