Chapter 10 (part one)

• Dedicated to Raine Sausa

All right, so I haven't updated on my targeted date but really guys, I have a moody reason for it. I was suppose to update it last Thursday but I recently got some hot headed issues with my Zoology professor (I don't even know what's his problem since his always in a bad mood) and the whole class (including myself) just got pissed with him...

Anyways, I don't want to that to discourage me from updating  ;P

Few scenes would be focusing about Belle and Raine and some next scenes would be focusing more on with Gregory and Raine...

Picture to the side would be Raine's outfit for this scene  ------------>

Song of the day: More Than This by One Direction

(Okay, I'm guilty as charge of becoming a liar for always pretending that I'm not becoming a fan of 1D, because I'm becoming one ^_^ )

note: not edited

Ever yours,

~CeruleanBlues~

============================================================

Belle’s POV

Tuesday

“So, how did your day go with my fiancé yesterday?” I asked Raine while leaning back at the doorframe while she was brushing her hair. I almost made a face when I said the word ‘fiancé’ as if it’s a bad taste for my palate, but good thing that Raine didn’t see it since she was busy choosing what pair of earrings should she wear.

“What should I wear?” Raine asked as she raised two pair of earring, no doubt that her two were her top favourite. She raised a heart shape pair from her right, “This one or”—she raised a ribbon shape pair from her left—“this one?”

“Go with the heart shape pair,” I suggested as I pushed myself from the doorframe and went to her side, and took the earrings from her hand. “You really look beautiful in that summer dress your wearing Raine,” I commented as I put the accessory on her ears.

“D-do you r-really think so?” she said hesitantly, before standing up for me see her in profile view.

“I’m not a liar you know,” I replied.

Yeah right, says the girl who made a proposition with her fiancé to spend time with her cousin instead of his bride-to-be, who is hoping that he will fall for her cousin instead of his intended. I made a mental note to see a priest one day and confess myself for lying to Raine.