Chapter 8 (part one)

I know you guys are grumbling for my late update, and I have a good reason for an excuse.......

Well, actually, I don't.   -_-

I was trying to avoid the computer for sometime while my family were having some bonding moments especially during Father's Day (Happy Father's Day to all your dads  ^_^ )

Anyways, here's another chappy!

I hope you enjoy this one!

Song title for today: Payphone by Maroon 5

I'm learning the piano notes for this one and I think I almost got it right, the only problem would be the sharp notes... ughhhh!!

NOte: not edited

More Gregory and Raine scenes for this chapter!

Love lots,

~CeruleanBlues~

===================================================

Monday

RAINE’S POV

“So tell me again why you are taking me on a date?” I asked, leaning back at the side seat of the window while, arching one eyebrow.

“Well, Belle mentioned that you haven’t gone to any places that needed to be explored since your stay here,” He explained, then casting me a quick glance before focusing back on the drive. “And its, not a date,” he added, although there were streaks of red appearing on his face.

“Fine. So, it’s not a date but what do you call when your cousin’s fiancé is taking you somewhere instead of taking of his fiancée?”

I could see from the looks of his face that he mumbled something, more like he was cursing silently, before it took him long to answer my question. “Think of it as having a tourist exploration while I being your tour guide,” he finally said.

“I see,” was all I could before I decided to drop the subject.

I know for one thing there was something behind why he suddenly asked me out, not even considering that it should be Belle that he should be asking and not me, still his excuse for touring me around before my last few days here was a lame excuse, yet a great idea. Besides, Belle was busy in getting her work done before the month ends and couldn’t be stay with for my last few days here.