Chapter 21

Hello pipz!

Hope you have a great day as I'm having for this day! *smiles* Seriously I don't understand why I'm happy *shrugs*

Anyways, I hope you enjoy this chapter and don't forget to vote this story for the WATTY AWARDS 2012!

Song of the day: EVERYTHING I DO (I DO IT FOR YOU) by Bryan Adams

note: not edited

~CeruleanBlues~

==================================================================

Gregory’s POV

“Give me another shot,”

The bartender obliged filling me another glass of the hardest drink they have. The moment he gave me the glass, I instantly gulped it down in one swift motion. My vision was getting blur and I feel my body feeling numb, making me dizzy but the hell I care about it.

“Give me another one,” I asked again.

“Sir, that’s already been your 15th shot,” the bartender said, in a worried tone.

“Just pour me another one.”

“But sir—

“I said POUR ME ANOTHER DAMN SHOT!” I demanded while glaring at him.

The bartender hesitated, obviously he’s a typical employee that’s also concern for his customers when they are beginning to get drunk, like me. I would hire someone like him at my company yet, as of this moment, I wasn’t feeling gracious towards anyone.

I wanted to get drunk.

 I wanted the drinks to make all my senses dull, especially my emotional self when I’m feeling angry at this moment. I wanted to punch somebody to relieved my anger, yet I choose to get drunk as a poor substitute for this kind of feeling. To relieve my tension, especially towards her.

The conversation Raine and Fiona had that afternoon keep replaying on my mind. Just hearing those words made my world fall apart. Why did she have to keep it a secret from me that she was pregnant, and that I was the father of the child she’s bearing?

“Yes. Gregory is the father of the child.”

I couldn’t contain my happiness knowing that I was the father of the child she was bearing. Raine, the person who my world revolves around her, would be the mother of my child. I wanted to barged inside the room and proposed that she would marry me, but before I could have the oppurtunity, she spoke again, which immediately let my smile and happiness died away.