Chapter 11

Yes! Finally the updated chapter is here!!!

Whooohoooo!!!

Yeah, I know it took me long time, cause like I reason out before I'm quite busy with my studies in college. Oh yeah! I just passed my Psychometrics exams, that's why I'm celebrating!!! hahahaha..

Anyways, like I promise before, I'm making this chapter longer as my apology for making a very very very long update.

3 POVs are within this chapter. *nods*

What else... uh...

 oh yeah!

This chapter is dedicated to my 50th fan: gbalasa1989 (cheers for you!!!  ^__^ )

Song of the day: SOMEONE'S ALWAYS SAYING GOODBYE by ALLONA (I recently heard it on the television and on the radio just now *shrugs*

Note: not edited

XOXOXOXO

~CeruleanBlues~

=============================================================

BELLE’s POV

Wednesday

Something is definitely not right.

Call it my seventh sense, but I’m definitely sure and positive that something is going on between Gregory and Raine. Perhaps, one can say that its all in my mind and should just forget about it but, when the case is about the two person that I want to get together with, its not something that I wouldn’t look upon later.

“So I’ll have a seafood carbonara with pesto garlic bread,” I said my order to the waiter.

Somehow, I manage to finish all my work before the big day (aka my so called proposition of a wedding to Gregory) and decided to invite Gregory and Raine out for lunch, since I’ve also wanted to find out whether there are any pogress that happened between them.

I mentally made a face in my head that hopefully that something had progress from the last two days Gregory and Raine spend together else, the consequence will fall upon me.

I waited for Gregory and Raine to tell their orders to the waiter, but none of them spoke of their orders. Instead, they were seemingly avoiding eye contact from each other and somehow, if I’m not mistaken, both of them were pretending that they didn’t see each other.

I’ve waited for another minute to passed before I cleared my throat. Both of them look up to me as if I was actually gone for a while then suddenly returned. “You don’t want the waiter to keep on waiting to know what your orders are, especially he has been standing for at least ten minutes, do you?” I said before I sent an apologetic look to the young waiter. “Do mind?”