Chapter 17 (part one)

• Dedicated to Katherine Talatagod

Dedicated to my friend:

Katherine Talatagod and to her very EXTRA SPECIAL FRIEND  James Pepito  ^__^

SO yeah, here's the update!

Just some moments before I update, I reread the previous chapters and couldn't help asking myself, "My story's quite dramatic yet somehow I wanted to let readers feel what my characters feel," and so much more.

Counseling Fun Facts: Reading and Writing are forms of therapy especially when it comes to deal with emotions and relationship.

SOng of the day: REALIZE by COLBIE CAILAT

(ummm..., well this actually has something to do for the two people whom I'm dedicating this chapter)

note: Not edited

another note: make sure that you'll take note of this scene since I'm already planning to have a reoccuring scene once this story ends... 

Love lots and thanks for supporting all the way!

~CeruleanBlues~

==========================================================

GREGORY’S POV

Two days gone by since I’ve arrived to an unfamiliar place that I barely knew. It was like I’m in a maze trap and being force to look for a pathway that leads to my freedom. The place where I am in the meantime, was different from Scotland.

I tried as much as possible to disguise myself, especially from the media and papparazzis, so that no one would know that an aristocrat is visiting to a particular place. I had secretly gone by like an ordinary man and no one had so far, and thankfully, noticed my identity yet.

I had to be independent throughout this whole thing since, I don’t want to get any attraction of people knowing who I really am. Sadly, I seem to failed miserably in doing so especially I was knew to it. I had to asked a particular person who was familiar with the place, and I knew only one person.

He was sitting across me with a big grin on his face, as he rested both his hands on his head making it as his makeshift pillow.

“Well, well, well, I never expect to see you again,” Marcus Archer said. “Most of all, it was unexpected for you to call me.”

“I was lost,” I said defeatedly even though it was half a lie and half true. I just want someone who can accompany me throughout the city and not treating me like an aristocrat just like back at home. The other half was. . .