Epilogue

So as promise, here is the final ending for this story! *smiles*

Enjoy, and please don't forget to vote! :D

note: not edited

hugs and kisses *mwwahh*

~CeruleanBlues~

==========================================================

Two months later. . .

There was a soft knock coming from the door.

I paused from the page where I was reading a book in the library, and composed myself into the proper Countess position. From the day I married Gregory Blaire,the current Earl of Sommerton, I was officially given the rank of being his Countess of Sommerton.

Needless to say, I have to learn the proper ways of being a countess that took me numerous of lessons to be learned, to the point that I have given myself from learning. Seriously, I thought it would easy to learn those kind of stuff since it would be like learning some basic numbers and alphabets.

Somehow, it was the total opposite of my assumption.

Why I took this up?

I don’t want to embarrass and ruined Gregory’s family name knowing about the news that his wife was a total ignorant and klutz of being a countess. Although, he did told me that it wasn’t necessary for me to learn all those things and what the news would reveal about me. Being just the way I am was already enough for him because that was the person whom he fell in love and married.

That was, of course, sweet of him to say those words.

“Darling, are you in here?” Gregory’s head appeared from the door. When he saw me sitting on the couch, he stepped inside the room before closing the door. “Mrs. Cavanaugh has been looking for you an hour ago regarding about—

I groaned loudly, not even giving the oppurtunity to hide my irritation.

“—your lessons for today,” he finished with amusement plastered on his face, while holding back a laugh. I scowled at him, to some extent he burst out laughing. “Come now sweetheart,” he said while composing himself from laughing, “Mrs. Cavanaugh, isn’t that bad in tutoring you.”

I glared at him. No she isn’t, in fact, she’s a total nightmare.

“She may be an old lady, but she’s really a nice person when it comes to teaching this proper etiquette stuff,” he continued.

“I’d like to see you trade places with me for a day and see how I differ your definition of her being nice,” I shot back as I crossed my arms over my chest.