Chapter 13 (part two)

• Dedicated to Joyce Cabreros

So yeah, here's the awaited update!

Took me awhile since I've been studying for my Zoology, Psychometrics and Guidance Counseling Psychology subjects, so pretty much that's my reason.

Notice all my reason involves in schooling? Yeah, pretty much I blame it although, I love to finish college cause it makes me be apart of the professional world (well, technically I had to take up a licensure exam to be consider as a professional so, so, so *shrugs* )

Anyways, for this chapter you'll find out who this mystery person is from the cliffhanger from the previous chapter. Hints??? just read below ;P

Song of the day: EVERYTIME WE TOUCH by Cascada  (I've chosen the slow version for this one since its quite romantic when Gregory . . . Oop! *zips my mouth* just read and you'll understand why choose this song especially for Raine  *winks*  )

This chapter is dedicated to my friend Joyce  ^_^

note: Not Edited

XOXOXOXOXOXOXO

~CeruleanBlues~

 =============================================================

 RAINE'S POV

“What are you doing here?” I asked as I regain my composure. Honestly, I didn’t realize that I would ever be seeing her again.

She showed me a smile, one familiar smile that I used to adore and love, before she shook her head and slightly cocked her head, with a smirked written on her face. “Well, what a good start for a greeting to an old friend,” she said.

My face blushed furiously at what she said before I smiled and gave her a hug. “Its nice to see you again,” I said while hugging her.

“Its nice to see you again too,” she replied before I released her from the hug.

“How have you been doing Kylie?” I asked then added, “How is it even possible that you are here?”

I wanted to know everything about her since its been along time we’ve seen each other. Perhaps, having this conversation with her might want to shook off some thoughts that’s been making my mood a bit bitter and sad since I’ve arrived.

Kylie narrowed her eyes while giving me a look, I was taken aback by her facial expression that I somewhat said defensively, “What?”