Chapter 10 (part two)

HELLO guys!

Took me long to update since I've pretty been caught up with studying especially pre-midterms are round the corner.  *nods*

Anyways, I should warned you ahead before reading this chapter that most scene are rated and advised not to do the same thing especially for your innocent eyes and mind. *just saying*

I needed some help from a friend to help write me write this scene since, I don't usually write any scene that are restricted but hey! this is romance and this is after all love and not lust!

This is the second part of the cliffhanger from the previous chapter, and yes this is more onto Gregory and Raine scenes and much more intimate than their mutual relationship..

Song of the day: Sometimes Love Aint Enough by Patty Smyth and Don Henley (Why I choose this song? it pretty much stuck in my head ever since I heard it on the radio two days ago...)

Note: not edited

Eternally loving,

~CeruleanBlues~

================================================================

Gregory’s POV

I knew that I shouldn’t have kissed her but I couldn’t help not wanting to taste her luscious lips especially I have been craving for it ever since I capture a kiss from her back from the mountain. My conscience was telling me to break up the kiss because it will only lead to nowhere if there would something happen from just a simple kiss.

Yet clearly, from my current state I deserted my conscience away and just think of my current state of kissing this beautiful woman, who I had compared her to an enchantress. She’s simply captivating especially wearing a lovely dress that match up with her innocent look, and the way she was astounded with this place that I brought her.

I moved her soft body closer to mine, feeling heat rising up from both our bodies and I knew instantly that I’m lost to her. I kissed her more deeply and hungrily that I probed her mouth to open. She let out a soft moaned that I took an opportunity to open her mouth and tasted her tongue with mine.

Slowly and gently, I carried her up way towards the blanket that I’ve lay out without tearing my mouth from hers. I laid her down easily before breaking the kiss as we both find ourselves some air to breathe. I look down at her, and saw her lips were swollen, her eyes were dreamy and her face looks so daze that made me smiled.

“You are so beautiful that I want you so much,” I huskily said, still smiling at our current state.

I went on top on her before she could say anything, and was back in kissing her again. Whatever she wanted to say was long forgotten as she responded to my kiss. I pushed my body near to her, wanting to feel her body and I realized that I want more than just kissing her mouth.