Chapter 22

hello my beautiful, wonderful and amazing readers!!!

My exams are finally over, *cheers and dances wildly*, so expect that I'll be updating much as possible. Awesome right?

Anyways, I hope you enjoy this chapter and hopefully you'll ready yourself some napkins and a box of tissues since more dramatic scenes are about to encounter. Seriously, this chapter really made me cry...

SOng of the day: I'LL REMEMBER YOU by No Secrets (If you'll search for the lyrics for this song, then you'll understand why I chose this song for this chapter...)

note: not edited

Please do vote for this chapter cause I'm entering this story for the WATTY AWARDS 2012

pretty please?

~CeruleanBlues~

==============================================================

RAINE’S POV

“Are you really leaving for sure?”

I placed all my workbooks and notebooks on the box provided as I clear up the rest of my things inside the classroom. There are many memories I’ll be missing once I’m gone. If life was just easy, then I wouldn’t have to leave.

But then, there are just things that I need to leave behind if I wanted to start new. Not just some things as well, as people who are dear to me.

Especially him.

“Raine, I don’t want you to go,” Joyce wailed.

I paused momentarily from my packing, and look at her with amusement surely written on my face. “Joyce dear, you shouldn’t act like a child,” I scolded her playfully. “Its not appropriate for your age.”

“Well, tell that to my eyes who can’t control to stop the tears falling,” she retorted. True to what she said, there were tears already falling from her face and seemingly, I hate people crying especially I would be the cause for those tears.

I sighed, and stop from what I was doing and went towards her and gave her a hug. She returned the hug more tighter, then loosen a bit, perhaps remembering there was a child inside of me.

“Why do you have to go?” she asked.

The moment I gave my resignation letter and announced that I’ll be leaving, my co-workers immediately burst into tears, especially the children I’ve been handling. They don’t want me to leave, but they don’t want to force me to stay knowing I was emotionally unstable.