Chapter 13 (part one)

So yes, I've updated earlier than my previous chapters that I was so late in updating, which I told you guys the reasons for more than a dozen times.

Anyways, I'll be back into my regular updating once my midterms are done  *nods*

So for this chapter, we are only going to be focusing more onto Raine's POV and everything.

Song of the day: So Close by Jon Mclaughin ( I was thinking of the Enchanted ball dance scene since, I realize Gregory and Belle didn't have any engagement party yet, especially Raine is almost about to depart)

Note: not Edited

Love lots and thank you for all the support!

~CeruleanBlues~

=========================================================

RAINE’S POV

Thursday

“I didn’t realize you were friends with a royalty,”

I turned my gaze at my escort, frowning at him. “Well, you didn’t tell me either that Gregory was your business partner,” I retorted.

Marcus shrugged before replying, “I didn’t even know he was the same person whom I’m supposed to have a meeting with the business here, moreover I didn’t know he was also a royalty.”

I just sighed and forced myself to watch over the couples dancing the cotillion on the ballroom.

Yesterday, Gregory informed that he was inviting us for the engagement ball since the wedding will take place this coming Saturday. Unfortunately, I couldn’t attend the wedding since it was also the same date as my departure flight back to America. I was sad about not attending my cousin’s wedding although, it would be best that I couldn’t attend the ceremony especially I don’t want to be there seeing Belle’s groom.

Truth be told, I don’t even want to here in this engagement ball since I was trying to avoid the host, who happens to be Belle’s fiance, and I don’t want to have anything to do with him. Seemingly, I didn’t have any choice but to attend since I did it for Belle besides, Marcus did asked me out as his partner for the ball since he doesn’t know anyone around.

At first I was shocked by Marcus’s information that afternoon, that Gregory was the person whom he was supposed to meet with some business although, it didn’t take me long to figure it out since he did mentioned once that the person whom he was supposed to meet was busy especially for the upcoming nuptials. No wonder, because it was just the same person.

“You seemed not yourself for this night,” Marcus spoke.